Forums » News and Announcements

NBA China Jerseys

• 1408 posts
    April 20, 2022 8:34 PM EDT

NBA China Jerseys

Nearly 40 jerseys worn by the Lakers, Warriors and Nets during the NBA’s pre-season China Games, including those donned by LeBron James and Steph Curry, are now on the block through NBA Auctions.To get more news about custom nfl, you can visit custom-nfljersey.com official website.

James wore his gold #23 Lakers shirt in both games of the series October 10 and 12 in Shangai and Shenzhen Uni. Curry donned his #30 Icon Edition jersey during the Warriors’ 142-110 preseason victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on October 8 in Shanghai, China. He played 30 minutes and registered a game-high 40 points with eight assists, five rebounds and three steals.

Bidding for the James jersey was at over $36,000 as of Monday afternoon with the Curry jersey at over $15,000. Kevin Durant, active during the pre-season, also appeared in the China contests and one of his jerseys is also up for grabs with a current high bid of over $5,000.

A big group of high-end basketball cards are on the auction block right now. A 2003-04 Topps Chrome Refractor LeBron rookie card with a BGS 10 grade carries a high bid of over $150,000 with bidding on eBay set to close Wednesday night.

A 1996 SI for Kids Tiger Woods rookie card graded PSA 10 sold for a whopper of a price Monday night. The card was part of a sheet of cards that had to be hand-separated at the perforations between each of them. In all, PSA has rated 26 of them as Gem Mint 10s.

That Topps NOW card of Dr. Anthony Fauci that set a record for sales at over 51,000 over the weekend attracted a lot of attention outside the hobby. Now, those who are just finding out about it and missed out on getting one during Topps’ 24-hour sales window are going to eBay and prices have soared to over $100.

Will it last? Typically, the answer would be no (see spring sales of Topps Project 2020 cards) but the Fauci “first pitch” card transcends interest from sports fans and collectors to the public at large so it’s possible that while prices will drop, it’s certainly possible they won’t see $9.99 again for quite a while.

The doc told CNN, “I feel a little embarrassed and humbled. I hope that Yogi Berra and Mickey Mantle are not looking up at me, saying, ‘What the heck is going on here?’”