Forums » News and Announcements

INTERVIEW WITH STARK FUTURE ELECTRIC BIKE FOUNDER

• 1437 posts
    December 21, 2021 10:18 PM EST

INTERVIEW WITH STARK FUTURE ELECTRIC BIKE FOUNDER

A bombshell dropped on the industry this morning with the introduction of Stark Future and its Varg motocross bike. To get more news about evehicle, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.
    Where did it come from? MXLarge was able to interview the Founder and CEO of Stark Future, Anton Wass, to learn about the history of the project, the funding, and racing plans for the future. Also check out Steve Matthes' podcast with Eric Peronnard, a consultant on the Stark Future project, who had also worked with Alta Motors.

"I was part of the original team, and then a few weeks ago I got the chance to ride the bike and be completely sold," said Peronnard in the podcast. "It was definitely better, lighter and more powerful than the Alta. It's still under development. The bike has been moving for a couple of months now and it's being tested pretty much every day by Sebastien Tortelli. You just sit on the bike and ride it, the bike handles very well. It's KYB suspension, the geometry is very KTM and Honda ish, the brakes are Brembo, just first class all the way. Game changer, for sure, but still not for everybody. If you want to ride three hours at your local motocross track I don't know if it's going to work out, although the bike should be able to recharge very quickly."