Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

How to optimize my WooCommerce checkout page?

• 1 posts
    March 10, 2021 1:33 AM EST

If customers are abandoning your store before making a purchase, it is the right time to optimize your WooCommerce checkout page. From changing the design and page template, adding and removing some fields, buttons, and linking products, and triggering free shipping, there are many WooCommerce checkout page optimization hacks that you should keep in mind.

•         Use WooCommerce blocks, shortcodes, and features
    •         Enhance your WooCommerce page by harnessing the power of plugins and extensions
    •         There are many pre-built template themes available that will allow you to make changes to the overall appearance of the page.
    •         With the help of custom coding, you can optimize your WooCommerce checkout page.

If you don’t have previous experience editing your site’s file, hire a software development company in Dallas that will help you create custom code for your WooCommerce store, remove fields, rearrange the order, add new custom fields, install different plugins, and much more.

• 1 posts
    February 15, 2022 4:24 AM EST

Most definitely WooCommerce is slow and it's a heavy plugin, as I wrote in my post plugins slow down WordPress. It adds a bunch of javascript and CSS to the pages of your site in order to work, and of course, it runs additional queries on the database.
    top Chatbot Development Companies