Forums » Suggestions

Dalvin Cooks former Vikings teammate says theres plenty of room

• 358 posts
    March 14, 2024 6:29 AM EDT

Former running back is going through the proce s of choosing his next , and two of the perceived favorites reside in the AFC East. The star running back has admitted the would be a "," but it appears the are at the very least on Damion Lee Jersey his radar as well.The Jets of course added this offseason, and po se s young talent on both sides of the ball. They also have tight end , who was Cook's teammate with the Vikings for four seasons. Conklin believes there's certainly room for Cook on the team. "There's plenty of room. We've got room for whoever wants to come help us win a ," Conklin said during an appearance on. "Me and Dalvin were basically lockermates my first couple years (in Minnesota), and he was an awesome guy. I reached out to him because I was just curious, like are the rumors true? Is this actually po sible? "That'd be a special backfield with Breece (Hall) and Dalvin and the D'Angelo Russell Jersey rookie () and whatnot, Mike Carter. I don't know. That's a lot of running backs, but I think that'd be special, especially in this outside zone scheme." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, Nico Mannion Jersey updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. The Jets have one of the more Dwayne Sutton Jersey underrated running back rooms in the , led by Hall, who was likely on his way Baron Davis Jersey to Offensive Rookie of the Year last season before suffering a torn ACL. Conklin didn't even mention the undrafted , who averaged 76.6 rushing yards in his first three last season when thrust into the lineup. Maybe the Jets aren't desperate for another running back, but as Conklin said, "We've got room for whoever wants to come help us win a ." Cook would certainly help in the pursuit of that goal.