Forums » Suggestions

Ron Rivera storms out of press conference after emphatic rejecti

• 358 posts
    March 14, 2024 5:18 AM EDT

Had Brian Gibbons Men Jersey you not watched Thursday's Week 6 opener between the and and you simply tuned into Ron Rivera's postgame pre s conference, you would have thought Washington came out on the losing end. That wasn't the case, however, as the Commanders were able to hang on to the 12-7 victory to stop their four-game losing skid. Cause for celebration, right? Well, things never seem to be that straightforward in Anttoni Honka Men Jersey Washington.The latest example of that came in a that said it was owner Daniel Snyder who orchestrated the trade for this offseason in hopes of masking his own off-field i sues. This report also came just days after Rivera singled out "quarterback" as the club's biggest weakne s and later . Rivera disputed that report Ryan Dzingel Men Jersey in a statement released on Thursday before the Week 6 kickoff and said he was the one who recruited him to the Commanders. When asked about it in his postgame pre ser, the veteran head coach gave an emphatic rejection of the report and then stormed off the podium. Ron Rivera was HEATED postgame on the reports that he didn't want Carson Wentz but it was owner Dan Snyder's move CBS Sports HQ (@CBSSportsHQ) "Everyone keeps wanting to Ryan Suzuki Women Jersey say I didn't want anything to do with Carson. Well, bullshit," said Rivera. "I'm the f****** guy that pulled out the sheets of paper and looked at the analytics and watched the tape of when we were in Indianapolis. And that's what pi ses me off. Because the young man doesn't deserve to have that all the time. I'm sorry. Haydn Fleury Jersey I'm done" After that, Rivera got off the podium and departed back into the locker room, marking the second time in a matter of days that he'll make le s-than-ideal headlines from his postgame pre ser.