Forums » News and Announcements

BeLive Might Be The Most Generous One Yet

• 1408 posts
    April 1, 2023 12:54 AM EDT

BeLive Might Be The Most Generous One Yet

YouTubers, gamers, and artists are making a living out of sharing a slice of their lives on social media.To get more news about bigo recharge, you can visit topuplive.com official website.

As with most social media, livestreaming can also be monetised – but if you think it’s easy money, think again.

While it is helpful if the streamer is good-looking, how much you earn depends on several factors such as, the content and the length of the stream.

A regular vlog livestream can net you some followers and views, but a singer playing the guitar can be wildly popular – like these girls who earn up to $1,900 a month just by being streamers.
    Living On Livestreaming
    When BeLive announced that they will be soft-launching their cash out feature this December, it hit me that another factor that determines how much a streamer earns, is the commission the streaming platform would take.

While the streamers on BeLive – BeLivers as they’re called – have already been cashing out their gifts, CEO and Co-founder of BeLive, Kenneth Tan said that it was only previously made available to streamers who worked with them exclusively.At the time of writing, I learnt that rates apply to all streamers with no contracts, and that different platforms may have different payout or payment schemes for streamers on contract.

So I decided to find out a little more about the payouts on Loops Live SG and BIGO LIVE and compare them to BeLive’s.For these livestreaming platforms, users can buy in-app currency with real money to exchange for gifts that users can give to the streamers they’re watching.

With some help from my colleagues, who helped to screenshot various pages from the apps, I managed to find out the different payouts with the information available in the apps.