Forums » News and Announcements

Golden Goose Trainers evening

• 22 posts
    August 11, 2020 4:42 AM EDT

In his five years as Coach 1941's creative director, Stuart Vevers has become known for his particular way with flowers. His Spring 2016 collection sticks out in our memory: It was his first runway show for the now-78-year-old American brand, and Vevers opened with about a dozen patchworked, multi-printed floral dresses with kicky pleated skirts. They were a little Woodstock, a little prairie girl, and got a lot of women (this one included) wanting a Coach dress for the first time.

There is one exception we'll make for non-practical shoes this winter, and that's because it's finally party season. "We are in this moment when over-the-top glam for Golden Goose Trainers evening is exactly what everyone wants to wear," says Aiken. If sparkly stilettos aren't your thing, hit the dance floor with the return of fancy flats.

The range includes boots, sneakers, and tons of stilettos, plus a block heel because: Jenny from the Block. In a statement, the famously 50-year-old celeb says Since the beginning of my career, I've wanted to do it all - music, movies, and fashion... This collection represents three cities that have become such an important part of Golden Goose Shoes who I am: New York, Los Angeles, and Miami...

First on the list, naturally, is Gucci's GG logo belt, a favorite amongst Instagram Golden Goose Sneakers models and fashion bloggers. Amina Muaddi's Gilda glitter crystal sandals coming next, though, is a much bigger feat. Making their Lyst Index debut, the heels prompted an average of 60,500 monthly searches between October and December, while the brand overall saw a 73% rise in views, according to the Index.