Forums » Suggestions

Aaron Rodgers played role in Jets upset win over Eagles by sugge

• 358 posts
    March 14, 2024 7:38 AM EDT

was back in MetLife Stadium on Sunday, throwing in warmups as he looks to come back from a ruptured Achilles suffered four Zach Davies Jersey plays into the season. Low and behold, Rodgers was reportedly doing a bit more than that in Sunday's win over the . Rodgers wore a headset and to Jets coaches during the game. The Jets didn't score an offensive touchdown until the final two minutes of their 20-14 win (and even that was one the Eagles let them score after a turnover so they could get the ball back in hopes of Blank Jersey having the ball last), but the locker room was easily influenced by their superstar quarterback's presence.Rodgers was on the field about two hours before kickoff throwing, with no crutches or braces. The Jets may have some hope he can return this year, but the veteran is doing whatever he Ian Kinsler Jersey can to help out the team in his absence."He wanted to be on the sidelines," said Jets head coach Robert Saleh after the win. "It's unbelievable. A lot of people that I have talked to I won't name names but who have also had it that everyone is in awe that he is even walking. For him to be on the sideline standing the entire time, he's a freakazoid." Jets quarterback finished 19 of 33 for 186 yards and no turnovers, despite being sacked five times. He knew Rodgers was around the team, but admitted he himself wasn't talking to Rodgers during the game."I think he Chris Paddack Jersey was mostly in there talking to the coaches," Wilson said. "Obviously, my headset is just with Hack (Nathaniel Hackett), but it's always good having him around."Making play suggestions isn't new for Ozzie Smith Jersey Rodgers. Wilson had given Rodgers credit for calling his touchdown pa s to Malik Taylor in the Hall of Fame Game. Expect Rodgers to be around the Jets moving forward as he is still rehabbing from his ankle injury. This won't be the last time the Jets offense sees him.