the core of OSRS

  • After running during the poll Jagex 2007 RS Accounts definitely is apparently running solo on this one. No third party firm would allow participants directly enter inside their contact information (since it would mean they'd lose your business for their client [so not a nefarious thing]) and the only area I found kinda strange was that the telephone number request in the end. I'd have substituted that with a check box for recontacting and then pipe-in the email that you could optionally have set in earlier for confirmation. I think you're fine answering this questionnaire when you have privacy issues since essentially all information is anonymous and it is using an industry-standard system of Qualtrics. Jagex likely does not have market study ISO certifications but this is a fast annual survey in order that they wouldn't have to have any.

    I hope this feedback encourages the staff to earn surveys more targeted to the audience who actively take part in the content they're polling, or use them as an advisory tool instead of a judgment. It'd be interesting if they reveal some of the outcomes of the survey. I replied the opposite, that polling is at the core of OSRS and they need to stick with it more strictly. For clarity, I answered that polling is at the core of OSRS. The survey system empowers the whole playerbase to open freeform conversation on the proposed changes/additions created to Runescape itself and it's absolutely a great way to collect feedback and people opinion on something. That said, I really don't believe the present format meets the best interests of Runescape.

    I really don't believe the player base is particularly great at determining which content, based on objective merit, is good for integrity and the health of Runescape long-term. Based on polling, NMZ was liked by the neighborhood but it was important to remove despite this, which Jagex did. Players don't vote for any changes that make things tougher for them personally but over time which becomes a negative as content becomes simpler and achievements are diluted, these are very minor but readily accumulate.

    Another illustration is PK and PvP Buy OSRS Accounts related adjustments that are always voted against. Individuals even voted against letting pures wear chaps. The only impact of this to accounts that were normal would have been to increase the demand and therefore improve profits from clue scrolls. This isn't an example of polling meeting the interests of Runescape, it is just a meme of not enjoying pures. If we only see updates that match the exact same 75 percent of people every time that the remaining 25% become increasingly marginalised, which isn't a good equilibrium when those 75/25 are apparently so often the very same people.