Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Be a female companion in the age text [wear quickly]

• 8 posts
    August 28, 2022 10:47 PM EDT

And instead of telling Cheng Wei about the steel egg, he put himself in it. What can I do with Wang Hongjun? He is the son of the village head. The door is high. He can't be our son-in-law. She curled her mouth and said stiffly. Said so, but the money mother is her own mother, still do not know her little mind, although usually the daughter to others Wang Hongjun carrying, ordering people to do this and that, in fact, the heart is not without ideas. Otherwise, with her bad temper, how can she allow people to go around her? I'm afraid it's already been driven away as an annoying fly. Having broken this point, Qian Baozhi did not retort with his neck, but dejectedly lowered his head and did not speak. What can I say? There is only a daughter and no son in their family. They must recruit a live-in son-in-law. Can the son of the village head be a live-in son-in-law? Even if Wang Hongjun agrees, his father and mother will not be willing. He is the only one in his family. The two of them are not at all, so what is there to say. It doesn't matter if you don't want to. It's not impossible. Qian's mother suddenly said, so that Qian Baozhi heard the moment to raise his head, and immediately looked over in high spirits. Qian Mu gave her a white look and half hinted, "His family doesn't want his son to be a live-in son-in-law. Then you won't marry to be a daughter-in-law. Are you stupid?" "What are our plans?" Qian Baozhi blurted out in a daze. You're not the only daughter in our family now, and the youngest son is back. I watched the steel eggs grow up, and I live next door. How convenient it is to get through the courtyard wall. Do you understand? Qian Baozhi nodded in a daze, listening to the voice of course understand. Is not to let her marry her sweetheart according to her own mind, and the family's choice of wife from her to sister, just next door Wei Gangdan took a fancy to sister,caustic calcined magnesite, people are a father and mother are not there, Niang intends to let the two families do one, then whether or not the door is the same. That Qian Baozhi opened his mouth and could not speak. Of course, it's good to marry the Wangs as a daughter-in-law. Wang Hongjun, that boy, she can handle to death, let him go east and dare not go west, let him chase the dog and dare not chase the chicken. His picky mother is not a problem,diammonium phosphate fertilizer, and their family life is good. It's just that if she marries away, what about her sister? Does she really have to shoulder the burden of their family? "Why do you care about this when you have the heart to get married? Besides, who let the youngest son carry the burden in the family? Isn't there your father and a steel egg?" Mother Qian wiped the porcelain bowl and said with a natural face, the more she said, the more she felt that the idea before was not bad. If Wei Gangdan becomes a member of their family, those worries and helplessness can basically be solved, and there are many benefits. But the point is, is my sister willing? I can't go out if she doesn't want to. Although Qian Baozhi was moved, he still did not agree. "Mother Qian had a plan in mind and slowly explained to her daughter." That's why Niang didn't pick it out on the surface. She's looking at it. We're all happy. If not, we'll look for it again. It happens that your sister is still young. "If they all shout like you, the good things will be lost by you. Look at them honestly. What are they shouting?" "Niang knows you don't deal with steel eggs, but for Niang's plan, you have to hold it for Niang next. Don't be like a firecracker all day, blowing your beard and staring at people, scaring them away. Niang is in a hurry with you.." After such words, Magnesium Sulphate price ,potassium sulphate fertilizer, Qian Baozhi was successfully appeased, less targeted for Wei Gangdan, but more complex for his sister. When Qian Baoyi finished sending people into the hospital, he met his sister coming out of the kitchen, and then he saw her looking at her with a complicated face. ???” "What's the matter with you, sister?" Looking at her uncomfortable appearance of wanting to speak but not saying anything, Qian Baoyi simply asked herself first. The man who always had something to say and spoke very briskly got up this time, hesitated and hesitated for a long time, and finally shook his head and said nothing. Qian Baoyi looked at Qian Baozhi strangely, and when she saw that she really had nothing to say, she turned around and went back to the house. Because there was no night entertainment in the countryside at this time, it was necessary to sleep at night, and kerosene lamps were rarely lit, so after the New Year's Eve dinner, everyone went to bed, and there was no need to stay up to keep vigil. Wait until the next day early in the morning, the day is still dark, the sound of firecrackers around suddenly exploded at a certain moment, every household has scrambled to get up, open the door to prepare for the first meal of the New Year. With last night's conversation, this time to see Wei Gangdan appear at their breakfast table, Qian Baozhi did not dislike the attitude, but very kind to people. When Qian Baoyi noticed it, he would think that the sun had risen in the west. There was something fishy in his intuition, but he did not know what had happened. But Wei Gangdan is really a good person, and it's good for my sister to put aside her prejudice and get along peacefully. Qian Baoyi put down his doubts when he thought about it. On the first day of the Lunar New Year, I was going to visit my relatives in the village. After breakfast, the guard Gangdan left to look for his little friend, while Qian Fu took his family to the old house to pay a New Year call. Now is the new society, it is not fashionable to kowtow, so when paying New Year's greetings to the elders, you don't have to kneel down and kowtow, just bow. Qian Baoyi was glad of this, otherwise she would have to kneel down to Qian's grandmother. If the other party was a kind old man, it would be all right, but they obviously looked down on them, so why should she be wronged herself. After bowing, Mrs. Qian only gave red envelopes to the two grandsons of her uncle's family. She had nothing good to say about the two Qian Baoyi sisters, whose noses were not noses and faces were not faces. It was not as good as the direct indifference of her aunt. Qian Baozhi pretended to be good for a while and didn't bother to be there. She found an excuse to take her sister out early, leaving her parents there to do superficial deference and filial piety. When I came out, it was just dawn. Because of the cold weather, some people in the village lit a fire with wild tree roots, and the people who had finished the New Year did not go home, so they ran to the fire to talk. Qian Baoyi went with him, and in the process of warming himself by the fire, small groups of children ran past him from time to time. Together, they went to every household to pay New Year's greetings, and then asked for peanuts, melon seeds,Magnesium Sulphate producer, fried beans and other snacks. Occasionally, they stopped and squatted in a pile of red paper to pick up firecrackers. They looked very happy. This year is very lively. Chapter 123 after the founding of the People's Republic of China, it is not allowed to become elite 10. stargrace-magnesite.com