Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

You clear the way, I'll cover.

• 8 posts
    August 28, 2022 10:47 PM EDT

Two people play frost BOSS all the way: [Force Announcement] The main force general Shu Xiaomu was expelled from the force. [Team] Shu Xiaomu: = = [Team Leader] Paladin: There are too few people on the Mandala side. Go and help with the copy. In the next few days, the paladins were very busy, occasionally on the line only to explain the guild help and then hurried down. Shu Baozi really went to the Mandala Guild, which was much stronger than before, but still lacked tuba, so although he was a battlefield assassin like Shu Xiaomu, he was warmly welcomed here. [Power Leader] Mandala: Shu Xiaomu, the old saint asked me to come and bring a copy. Welcome. [Power Patriarch] Blue Flame: Welcome to Little Mu MM. [Minister of Power] Nameless Mountain: Welcome. [Force] Becco: Forget it. It's her operation. What kind of copy can you bring. [Powerhouse] Datura: Cocoa! Xiaomu, the old saint said that you still need a ribbon of Kanshui? Bring the sword domain with me later. [Force] Shu Xiaomu: Bei Keke? What are you doing here. I can still kill you if I operate garbage again. Well, Laoman, call me when you get off the sword domain. [Force] Becco: You! Bei Keke estimated that he did not expect the steamed stuffed bun to answer back: [Force] Becco: What's so rare about throwing money at something. [Force] Shu Xiaomu: There is nothing rare about what is thrown out with money. Bei Keke did not speak again, Shu Xiaomu also felt strange, if put in the past, she would not pay attention to these boring news, but now, she looked at her own news, when did her words become so sharp? In the evening,Magnesium Oxide price, Shu Xiaomu and Mandala got a copy of the Sword Domain together, and then Bei Keke came in. This is a copy that needs high output, so it is reasonable to have more than one mage. The doctor is a nameless mountain scenery, and there is a sixty-five trumpet-a Taoist priest called Xiaoyao You. Small Mu and they are not very familiar, the team will only see these messages: [Team] Becco: Boss, you have to protect me! Bei Keke is still a disciple of three generations of Dharma Masters, holding the Fengyin method as a fashion circle of light,Magnesium Sulphate producer, beautiful and lovely. Then she stepped on the cloud and followed the mandala: [Team Leader] Datura: Stand in front of the mountains and protect the doctor. Then start to fight, especially small Mu skin crisp, this copy of the strange even for her such a number is still vigorous, so she has been very careful when the output. Fortunately, the mandala was all added to avoid at that time, and it was a good master, so it passed all the way with no danger. Strange to say, before and under the copy of Datura, Shu Xiaomu only felt that BOSS was too crisp, time was too short, and now together, she felt absent-minded. When he finally hit Huze, magnesium sulfate monohydrate ,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, the steamed stuffed bun burst into tears. Almighty Ding Sanshi, with RP like me, can you really hit the ribbon?! (Ding Sanshi: Game operator boss, kill him can enter the invincible mode, equipment, level and so on, are floating clouds … … = =) Sure enough, Huze BOSS fell to the ground and dropped a sword box used by the swordsman. 〒_〒 After returning without success, the steamed stuffed bun still has nothing to do. Looking at the list of friends, the paladin is still not online. The mandala is in the forty-second level copy. The steamed stuffed bun is very strange: [Friend] You say to Datura: What are you doing? The other side soon returned: [Friend] Datura says to you: I bring a copy of Violet, will you come? Shu Xiaomu was very excited: [Friend] You say to Datura: [Surprise] Little Butterfly? [Friend] Datura says to you: Yes. Shu Xiaomu then sent an application to join the regiment. Sure enough, there was a doctor with an ID called Purple Butterfly in the regiment, but his rank was only 42. Think of the endless upgrade process, steamed buns feel egg pain: [Team] Shu Xiaomu: Xiaodie!! [Team] Purple Butterfly: [Staring] Me? [Team] Shu Xiaomu: [Kiss] myself! [Team] Purple Butterfly: [Wipe Tears] Smelly Xiaomu, go and don't tell me, I hate you! Small Mu sent to the soul valley, toward the door of the copy, this is the purple butterfly, she saw small Mu's first reaction is not to complain to her that he was stolen, but mind she left without saying a word. Small Mu in the copy to see the forty-two level of the trumpet, in the heart dig cool: [Team] Shu Xiaomu: Why didn't you apply for stolen account recovery? [Team] Zidie: It's no use. When I registered that account, I filled in the information casually. I don't remember anything except the account number and password. [Sipping] [Team] Shu Xiaomu: Then you.. It's time to start from scratch. [Team] Purple Butterfly: Am I not practicing? There will be a lot of trouble for you in the future, big assassin! All right, don't talk nonsense now. Follow my husband and fight more monsters. Shu Xiaomu didn't know what else she could say. She could only follow the mandala and bury herself in fighting monsters. For her, the 42-level copy of the monster could already be a knife. She couldn't imagine how the first braised doctor in the district, the ID of the doctor's school, who had been firmly in the first place, could start all over again. Have you ever calculated how much experience it takes to go from level one to level seventy? Have you ever calculated how many times it takes to refine a suit of equipment into a suit of the best attributes? Have you ever wanted to get a weapon of your own school? How many times do you need to copy it and how many times do you need to hide BOSS? So maybe you can understand why there are so many rich people who choose to lie on the track instead of making a comeback after bankruptcy when you are already sick of those tasks and copies. Small Mu once again added purple butterfly friends, three people in a group, brush five times 42 copies, purple butterfly continue to go to the central plains to do the task, mandala followed behind for a while, the guild inside Bei Keke called the president to build a copy of wood, said she wanted a bracelet of wood. Datura then pulled on the small Mu as a free hatchet man, a few people together under the building wood. I don't know how many times I looked at the list of friends, but the paladin was still not online. She followed the mandala, and Beccoco squeezed into the group, three of them with two trumpets of grade 65. Datura all add avoidance, the advantage is that every attack of BOSS is not so painful for him,Magnesium Oxide MgO, the disadvantage is that the damage is low. Small Mu all add physical attacks, the advantage is high damage, the disadvantage is easy to die. >_<。 stargrace-magnesite.com