Forums » News and Announcements

It's for those reasons that I requested WoW Classic

• 346 posts
    August 24, 2022 2:12 AM EDT

It's for those reasons that WOW Classic Gold  I requested WoW Classic head Brian Birmingham and production director Patrick Dawson whether or no longer Blizzard could be inquisitive about taking Classic further after Lich King has run its direction.

I've requested Blizzard leads the identical query two times in the past — once when Classic turned into unveiled, and once more whilst Burning Crusade was introduced. Both instances, the solution become a powerful "if the players want it," however with a widespread optimism in the direction of the idea.

This time, even as the answer itself remains the identical, the tone of it's far a chunk greater careful than before. Birmingham starts offevolved by using acknowledging that at the mmobc.com  same time as Cataclysm is often notion of as a breaking point, the smash truely commenced in Wrath, with the creation of the Dungeon Finder device on the give up of the growth. An introduction that, notably, might not be present at all inside the Classic model.