Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Popular servers in Minecraft

• 1 posts
    April 5, 2022 9:02 AM EDT

Minecraft is one of the most popular games today, and its players are some of the most dedicated in the industry. Who can recommend good servers to me?

• 1 posts
    April 5, 2022 9:12 AM EDT

Minecraft is really quite a popular game, but my advice to you is to try the basketball legends game.

• 1 posts
    April 5, 2022 9:13 AM EDT

Currently, the more massive servers are filled with players that I find hard to beat. It also has custom elements such as power-ups. And you can play on the bedwars server if you want. However, before that, I would advise you to find friends in this game and try other modes, as it is quite difficult.

• 33 posts
    May 10, 2022 7:47 AM EDT

Mods are small changes made to the Minecraft game files. They won't damage your computer or interfere with other parts of the game. You can make your own mod waila 1.16.4 by hand, so long as you know the right file type to use and have a basic knowledge of what XML code looks like and how scripts work.

• 4 posts
    May 14, 2022 12:42 PM EDT

content of this thread fulfill all the requirement of the user lots of effort are made to create this type of post thanks for sharing this to us dare challenge for friends

• 3 posts
    September 29, 2023 10:59 PM EDT

I found the Minecraft APK Mod game for Android, you can try it here 

This post was edited by Steings Ger at October 4, 2023 12:24 AM EDT