Forums » News and Announcements

and last in the league in

• March 21, 2020 1:21 AM EDT

Former cruiserweight titleholder Marco Huck is returning to the ring two months later than he had hoped. Nike Air Force 1 07 Lv8 Pas Cher .Germanys Huck will face Dmytro Kucher, of Ukraine, in a scheduled 12-round bout for a minor title on Nov. 19 at TUI Arena in Hannover, Germany, promoter Kenan Hukic announced at a news conference on Monday.Huck was supposed to face Englands Ovill McKenzie on Sept. 24 at the Festhalle Arena in Frankfurt, Germany, but the fight was canceled four days beforehand when McKenzie withdrew, claiming he was ill.The 31-year-old Huck (39-3-1, 27 KOs) will face Kucher (24-1-1, 18 KOs), 32, who won the European cruiserweight title in his most recent bout when he knocked out former world titleholder Enzo Maccarinelli in the first round on June 10.The last time I fought in Hannover was June 3, 2006, against an opponent [Nuri Seferi] from Switzerland, Huck said at the news conference. The crowd cheered me on and I won comfortably. Hence, I was very excited to be fighting here again. I chose an extremely difficult opponent in Kucher. I am convinced that a knockout is guaranteed. We have two strong punchers facing each other. We will just start hitting one another. As long as I have prepared well, I know I am the better out of the two of us.Huck will be seeking his second win in a row since Polands Krzysztof Glowacki took his world title in a major upset in August 2015 in Newark, New Jersey. He rallied for an 11th-round knockout to keep Huck from breaking the all-time division record for title defenses. Huck entered the fight tied with Englands Johnny Nelson for the most title defenses (13) in division history.Huck rebounded in February to knock out rival Ola Afolabi in the 10th round of their fourth meeting.I am preparing for the toughest fight of my career, Kucher said. This will be the first fight in Germany for me, so I am excited. But it doesnt really matter to me if Im fighting at home or abroad. I see this as a 50-50 fight. Everything is possible. Marco has a strong will, character and is tough. He has everything a champion needs.Huck-Kucher will air on German terrestrial network RTL, which Hukic said drew 4.38 million viewers for Hucks February bout against Afolabi. Nike Air Force 1 07 Soldes . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Air Force 1 Destockage . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-low-soldes.html . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Two teams that didnt live up to preseason hype square off Wednesday, when Diana Taurasi and the Phoenix Mercury visit the Indiana Fever for a win-or-go-home, first-round playoff battle at Bankers Life Fieldhouse that could mark the final game of veteran star Tamika Catchings.One of the WNBAs all-time greats, Catchings has announced that she will retire when the Fevers season ends, which could be Wednesday.The first two rounds of this seasons playoffs are single-elimination, so there is no tomorrow for Wednesdays loser. The winner advances to the second round and will face either the New York Liberty or the Chicago Sky on the road.The Fever, after reaching last years WNBA Finals, were expected to be among the top-tier of contenders again this season. But Indiana (17-17) struggled with inconsistency, especially on the offensive end and didnt secure home court in the first round of the playoffs until an 83-60 win over the Dallas Wings in their regular season finale.Indiana is 11th in the league in scoring, averaging 80.5 points per gaame, and last in the league in rebounding. Air Force 1 Basse Homme. The Mercury (16-18) also experienced a disappointing regular season. With Taurasi returning from a one-year hiatus to join with Brittney Griner and Penny Taylor, Phoenix was expected to be a top-tier contender. Instead, the Mercury barely got into the playoffs, winning three of their last four to secure the eighth seed.Their struggles, for the most part, havent come on the offensive end of the court. Taurasi leads five Mercury players averaging in double figures at 17.8 points per game. She scored 19 points in Phoenixs 79-65 win at Indiana on Aug. 31, the teams most recent meeting.Indiana won two of three overall against Phoenix this season, but will have their hands full with Griner, who has emerged as the leagues premier shot-blocker. Her 107 blocks led the WNBA this season and were 28 more than second-place Elizabeth Williams of the Atlanta Dream. ' ' '