Forums » News and Announcements

him back, good to have him back in

• 68 posts
    January 20, 2020 10:20 PM EST

IRVING, Texas -- Jon Kitna will earn $53,000 to serve as the Cowboys third-string quarterback for one week -- and he plans to donate that money to the Seattle-area high school where hes now a coach. Stan Smith Store . Kitna told The Dallas Morning News (http://dallasne.ws/1aaJ38v ) of his plans Wednesday. Kitna retired after the 2011 season, his 15th in the league, and was coaching football at Lincoln High School in Tacoma, Wash., this season when he heard about Tony Romos back injury. Kitna sent a text message Tuesday morning to Cowboys coach Jason Garrett, and the two would talk by phone for 30 minutes, he said. "I told Jason if he wants me or somebody to come in and call a play and be able to pull a play off if a bad situation happened, I would be willing to do that," the 41-year-old Kitna told the newspaper. Hell suit up Sunday as the backup to Kyle Orton if Romo cant play against the Philadelphia Eagles, in a game that will decide a playoff berth. Kitna appeared in three games for the Cowboys in 2011 and has started 124 games overall for Seattle, Cincinnati, Detroit and Dallas. "Hes a very active guy," Garrett said Wednesday. "Hes a mentally tough guy. . And hes certainly very young at heart. So it was good to have him back, good to have him back in the meetings, and (Im) excited to see him practice today." Fake Yeezy 350 . Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. Fake Yeezy 350 V3 . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process.PATTAYA, Thailand -- Fourth-seeded Ekaterina Makarova of Russia won her first tournament in almost four years after she beat Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic 6-3, 7-6 (7) in the final of the Pattaya Open on Sunday. Makarova needed 1 hour, 36 minutes to defeaat the 66th-ranked Pliskova and claim her second career title. Cheapest Jordan 1 Store. She also won in Eastbourne on grass in 2010. The 28th-ranked Makarova says "I had to focus on my return to make the points. Im really happy as its my second title." ' ' '