Forums » Support

fewer break point opportu

• January 3, 2020 3:30 AM EST

HOUSTON -- Andre Johnson, Arian Foster and Brian Cushing were back on the field for the Houston Texans before Wednesdays joint practice with Atlanta. USA Soccer Shirts . Cushing is the biggest surprise of the three. The star linebacker has been on the physically unable to perform list for all of training camp as he recovers from his second major knee injury in two years. Johnson and Foster have been out for most of camp with hamstring injuries. The Texans and Falcons will have two joint practices before playing a preseason game on Saturday. Eric Wynalda Jersey .Stanton suffered fractures in his face and other injuries when he was hit by a pitch Sept. 11. The Marlins are confident hell fully recover and be ready for spring training, and they hope to reach a long-term agreement with him. Marlon Fossey Jersey . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury.LONDON -- Grigor Dimitrov saved a match point to defeat Spanish left-hander Feliciano Lopez 6-7 (8), 7-6 (1), 7-6 (6) Sunday and win the grass court tournament at Queens Club, a warm-up event for Wimbledon. The fourth-seeded Dimitrov is the first Bulgarian to lift the title, and also the first player this year to win titles on three different surfaces after claiming victories in Acapulco on hardcourt and Bucharest on clay. At age 32, 10th-seeded Lopez was attempting to become the oldest winner of the tournament since 33-year old Tony Roche defeated John McEnroe in the 1978 final, and to win his first title since Eastbourne one year ago. "Of course, Im really happy with the win," said Dimitrov. "Obviously I knew what I had to do today out on the court, and Feli is one of those competitors that when it comes to fast surfaces, hes always very tricky to play. "Down match point in the second set wasnt the coolest thing, but, you know, I just fought hard. I just left everything out on the court." In a match that featured few rallies and even fewer break point opportunities, Dimitrov dropped only four points on serve in the first set bbut failed to convert two break points to lead 4-2. USA Soccer Store. Lopez went on to claim the tiebreaker on his fourth set point and games went comfortably with serve in the second set until the Spaniard held a match point on his opponents serve at 6-5. Dimitrov survived that crisis and then swept the tiebreaker for the loss of just one point, but a forehand volley by Lopez gave the Spaniard a break in the opening game of the final set. The Bulgarian got back on level terms at 4-4 when Lopez double-faulted, and claimed the tiebreaker on his second match point when Lopez netted a forehand. "I think when you face players like Grigor, you know that even playing the way I played today there is a chance to lose because hes a great player," said Lopez. "He never gives up, as he showed today. "Its tough to lose when you play such a great match, but you have to take it the other way, no? Overall it was a great week for me. It has been a great preparation for Wimbledon, and hopefully in Eastbourne next week I can do well again." Dimitrovs girlfriend, French Open champion Maria Sharapova, was among the spectators at Queens. ' ' '