Forums » Support

convert on one of those chances, t

• January 2, 2020 1:44 AM EST

(NLL) - The Buffalo Bandits hired Troy Cordingley to be the seventh head coach in franchise history on Wednesday. Fake Yeezy 350 V2 . Cordingley served as head coach of the Toronto Rock for the last four NLL seasons. Under Cordingley, the Rock led the East Division twice and reached the NLL championship game twice, including a Champions Cup win in 2011. Last season, Cordingley guided the team to a league-best 10-6 record, earning his second Les Bartley Award, given annually to the NLL Head Coach of the Year. "It was a very tough decision as every candidate we interviewed came highly qualified with lots of experience," said Bandits general manager Steve Dietrich. "However, it came down to Troys track record of winning championships in the NLL and turning teams around in a quick manner." Cordingley began his head coaching career in Calgary in 2008 after first serving as an assistant coach for the Bandits. He led the Roughnecks to a Champions Cup in 2009, winning the Les Bartley Award for the first time in his career. "I am honoured to be given the opportunity to become the next head coach of the Buffalo Bandits," Cordingley said. "As both a former player and assistant coach with the organization, I have orange and black blood running through my veins. Helping this team get back to where it belongs is something that excites me, and I look forward to that challenge. Plain and simple, Im coming here to win." Prior to his coaching career, Cordingley played nine seasons of professional lacrosse from 1993 to 2001, including his first seven as a member of the Bandits. He ranks in the top 10 in Bandits history in goals (96), assists (137) and points (233) and won two championships with the Bandits. Yeezy 700 Magnet Outlet . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. Buy Yeezy 350 V2 Online . The Reds will host the Los Angeles Dodgers tonight in the opener of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park, and the debut matchup will feature a pair of pitchers whose recent resumes have included a fair number of bases-clearing hits.NEW YORK -- Canadian Milos Raonic almost made it to his first-ever Grand Slam quarter-final but fatigue got the best of him. Frances Richard Gasquet out-lasted Raonic 6-7 (4), 7-6 (4), 2-6, 7-6 (9), 7-5 on Monday in the fourth round of the U.S. Open. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., hammered 39 aces and struck 102 winners, but it was not enough to hold off Gasquet during the closing stages of the four hour 40 minute marathon. "He played better down the stretch than I did. I think that was pretty clear," said Raonic. "He created a lot more opportunities. I struggled a lot more on my service games. "I think thats pretty much what it came down to. Playing that way in the end, it only matters who wins that last point." The loss is only the fourth five-set match of Raonics career. Montreals Mike Belkin is the last Canadian to reach the final eight of a Grand Slam. He did it in the Australian Open in 1968. Raonic matched his previous best at a Grand Slam. Hed made the fourth round in the Australian Open (2011, 2013) and the U.S. Open (2012). Raonic missed on a match point chance in the fourth set on an error as Gasquet fought on to win an eventual tiebreaker and take the match into a deciding fifth set. The U.S. Open is the only Grand Slam tournament that does not play out the final set. Raonics legs were gone in the fifth set as he struggled to recover a break for 2-2 but losing his edge in the 11th game as he was broken from a weak forehand into the net on the first of three Gasquet chances to trail 5-6. Yeezy 700 Analog Outlet. "I played a little bit too defensive," said Raonic. "Thats really the only thing. You just need to convert on one of those chances, thats it." Gasquet reached his second Grand Slam quarter-final a game later as Raonic returned long. Hell face Spains David Ferrer in the next round of the U.S. Open. The loss leaves Raonic at 32-16 on the season and 21-12 at Grand Slams. Raonic had a battle in the opening set against Gasquet, whom he beat in their only previous match on Cincinnati hardcourt in 2012. He went down a break in the second game but got it back in the third. Raonic pushed over two consecutive double-faults to lose serve after holding a set point in the tenth game, with Gasquet levelling at five apiece. In the tiebreaker, Raonic finally prevailed to end the one-hour set on his second chance with a forehand winner to the corner. A frustrated Gasquet threw his socks onto the court at the changeover but retrieved them before the second set began. Raonic dropped the tight second set in a tiebreaker but broke open his big game in the third set to sweep with the loss of just two games. Gasquet profited from his opponents ninth double-fault of the evening to earn a fourth set point that took it into a fifth set on a Raonic forehand to the net after more than three hours of play. ' ' '