Forums » Support

What a crazy week this poor comm

• September 4, 2019 10:12 PM EDT

The construction of Tim Hortonss Field in Hamilton may be slightly delayed, but there isnt yet concern  the Tiger-Cats will need a contingency plan for home games. Air Force 1 Herre Norge . According to a report from the Hamilton Spectator, Infrastructure Ontario has informed the City of Hamilton and the Tiger-Cats the stadium may not be ready by the June 30 deadline. The Spectator reports construction appears to be two weeks behind schedule which would still allow time for the Stadium to be complete by the Ticats first home game on July 26. The Ticats will play their lone home pre-season game at McMaster University on June 14 and according to the report, team officials are confident the stadium will be ready for game action for the teams regular season home opener. Nike Roshe One Norge . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Air Force 1 Herre Norge . Atletico Madrid made it three wins from three thanks to a double from in-form striker Diego Costa in a 3-0 victory at Austria Vienna, leaving the Spanish side on the brink of the last 16 already to continue its brilliant start to the season.The next morning pulling up to the world famous Metropolis was as exciting as it was the very first time we played there! This venue holds so many memories for the band and so many pillars within our career that it keeps a special place in our heart. Its very difficult to explain what Montreal means to the band - for many years it was home to both of JM, and to Stuart… Subsequently making it a second home for me, as I was traveling up there every week to work on material, especially during the Transmission, and Triptych years. I was literally bouncing off the bus walls… I made my way inside as I usually do when we first arrive at a venue to scope it out when it is empty. I imagined all of the crazy friends and fans losing it to the show later that night.Later we headed off to CHOM FM for a quick video chat, then into see one of the most respected on air personalities of our time, Mr. TooTall! Its always good to get a blessing from the rock n roll doctor himself… Feel better TooTall!The show that night did not miss a single step… From sound, to lights, to the band, to the fan reaction, it was truly outstanding! For me this show fell in the top five of all time… There, yes, I said it… Of all time! Simply unbelievable…Following the show is also a great moment in Montreal because of the smoked meat sandwiches we bring in for our technical crew and band. God bless Schwartz!I tell you, I really dont like having to go to sleep at 2 AM, only to be woken up at 4 AM to clear immigration to get into the US. But, in all honesty it wasnt bad at all… As a matter of fact, it was the easiest border crossing with the band I have ever, ever completed. When you live in a border town next to Detroit, any other border crossing seems like a cakewalk. I understand thhat they have a very serious job to do, but sometimes it is so over-the-top with the questions when youre literally going to a hockey or baseball game with tickets in hand. Air Force 1 Dame Norge. Our tour manager was ready for all the questions and had all of our papers and passports in order, so we were literally the only people in the Watertown area border crossing and it flew through in around 20 minutes. Back to bed!What a sleep!… I dont know what happened there, but I got an extra six or seven hours all the way to Buffalo! This is some kind of weird record for OL JB...I was very happy to see the streets of Buffalo look almost completely bare of snow… What a crazy week this poor community has had! We had some friends down at our sound check at The Town Ballroom. I dont know if my eyes are deceiving me, but this club does not look like it can hold 1000+ people...this is going to be absolutely ridiculous tonight!Once again, the band killed it live… I hope I really dont come off sounding like Im boasting, because Im not… We are just simply killing it lately. We are back, we are definitely back. After the show I went directly back onto the bus to dry off. Some of our friends came on and I decided to crank up the tunes and have a front lounge dance party… No kidding...dance party. No, I cant dance, but I sure look funny trying. No, there are no pictures of me trying! ;)Once loadout was complete in Buffalo, the bus had to roll so we got dropped off at our hotel as the band was going to fly to Winnipeg the next day. After one and a half hours sleep, we headed to the Buffalo airport to fly to Winnipeg.Ill come back with more details of our days off and press day in Winnipeg in a few days. Until then be safe, be cool, and do something nice for someone.L.A.M.F.JB ' ' '