Forums » Suggestions

Justin Houston says Panthers are going to surprise a lot of peop

• 358 posts
    March 14, 2024 7:06 AM EDT

The NFC South is wide open following the departure of . The with new quarterback are the favorites entering 2023, and many are intrigued by the improved . But what about the ?The Panthers were the team that gave the a run for their money in the division last year despite firing their head coach Shane Greene Jersey midseason, trading and starting three different quarterbacks. Now that they have Frank Reich and No. 1 overall pick , could this franchise be on solid footing for the first time since the days? New Carolina veteran pa s rusher R.A. Dickey Jersey believes the Panthers are going to shock those that are sleeping on them."I think we're gonna surprise a lot of people," Houston said, . "The league is sleeping on us as a whole. I think we got a lot of talent here. So the biggest thing is putting this talent together. A lot of teams have talent, but it's hard to put everybody on the same page, but I think these guys are willing Preston Tucker Jersey to work and do whatever it takes to be on the same page and I think we're heading towards the right direction."Apart from adding a prospective franchise quarterback in Young, the Panthers also added some weapons in running Dansby Swanson Jersey back , tight end and wide receivers , and . The defense has some young playmakers too, in , and . Maybe the Panthers aren't a favorite to hoist the Lombardi Trophy at year's end, but they may be undervalued in this huge question mark Nick Markakis Jersey of a division. According to SportsLine data scientist Stephen Oh's simulations, the Panthers win the NFC South 29.5% of the time -- a higher clip than the Falcons (19.8%).