Forums » Suggestions

Aaron Rodgers says Packers big win vs. Lions will get the trolls

• 358 posts
    March 14, 2024 5:13 AM EDT

and the couldn't have opened the 2021 season much worse than they did, with the reigning MVP producing one of the worst games of his career in a blowout lo s following an offseason spent campaigning for more power in the Green Dallas Cowboys Jersey Bay organization. But the tables turned on Monday night, with Rodgers throwing four touchdowns to cruise past the 35-17 and seemingly put Green Bay back on track in the NFC North. Afterward, the quarterback lamented critics' "overreactions" from Week 1 and said it was nice to rebound at home to "get the trolls off our back.""I think we maybe tried to show that we cared a little bit more tonight, Dallas Cowboys Women Jersey " .Later asked to elaborate on his comments, the perennial Pro Bowler took it a step further. "I just think people like to say a lot of bull---- Dak Prescott Jersey and it's nice to come back in here after a game like that," he said. "I think there's even more (overreactions) than when I started playing. There's so many overreactions that happen on a week-to-week basis. So it's nice to come out, have a good performance and get the trolls off our back for at least a CeeDee Lamb Jersey week."Rodgers, of course, said before Monday night's game that he wasn't concerned with the Packers' 2021 prospects following the team's ugly lo s to the in Week 1, downplaying Green Bay's slip-up as "just one game." Monday was an entirely different one, as evidenced by Rodgers' Dallas Cowboys Men Jersey final stat line: 22 of 27 for 255 yards, four touchdowns and zero turnovers in a divisional rout. Rodgers and the Packers will return to prime time in Week 3, when they visit the (2-0) on "Sunday Night Football."