Forums » Suggestions

dont even know how many I had,

• December 4, 2019 10:23 PM EST

Who chirps the most on Canadas Mens Rugby Team?Jebb Sinclair, without a doubt. Bulls Jerseys 2020 . He can be really good at it, and he could probably dig himself into some holes, but hes the one.(Lorne Collicutt/Rugby Canada)Whats the worst/grossest thing that has ever happened to you in a scrum?Im lucky enough that most of my rugby is played in the back row, where its just my own teammate. But Ive had some time in the second row, and Ive had some scrums come over top of me, and Ive definitely had some groin areas up in the face, which hasnt been so pleasant.Whats the worst injury you have seen playing rugby?Ive been really fortunate myself, not really having any bad injuries, but I saw a guy completely do his knee this year. All the ligaments as well as hyper extended, I think. Yeah, that was bad. And it was just coming off of a year that he spent recovering from a groin injury. One of the best players Ive ever seen play, and a great guy, but just really unfortunate.How much have you seen the sport grow since youve started?Its hard to say because Ive been so involved in it, but I think if you take a step back and look at it from the outside, were getting people coming up to us in grocery stores and saying, "Good luck against Scotland," which just means rugby is growing so much with the general public.What are you most looking forward to about playing against Scotland on Saturday?Being at home, having my family here, having so many people that have helped me get to where I am right now being able to watch the game. And to sort of give back to them and see them after the game. Its really meaningful when you get to play games at home, because it doesnt happen often.Whats the best part of playing at BMO Field? It must feel like home for Canadas Mens Rugby Team.Yeah, that is the best part. I think its our unofficial home, and its so nice to see it selling out because when I started playing that never would have happened. So were almost in awe when we see this happen in Canada. I think thats the best part: the fan support.Tyler Ardron (Left), Hubert Buydens (Middle), and Adam Kleeberger (Right) (Lorne Collicutt/Rugby Canada)At the Rugby World Cup in 2011, Canadas Mens Rugby Teams "Beardos" became a major phenomenon, and the whole country was united behind them. Looking ahead to 2015, will the beards be coming back?I dont know if you could say theyre coming back. For someone like Hubert [Buydens], I dont think he has ever lost his. Its in full force and will be this weekend. But I dont think anyone else is going to try take on that same role. Well probably try something new.Who grows the worst beard on the team?I would say my best friend and roommate Jeff Hassler. Hes tried to grow a beard and it just turns into a bad moustache. Wholesale Bulls Jerseys . -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. Bulls Jerseys China . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. CHICAGO -- Paul Konerko is a spot starter and pinch hitter in his 18th and final major league season, and he is determined to succeed in his new role. He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. "Its a good attack. I mean we feel like one through nine we can score runs at any moment," Konerko said. Jose Abreu collected three more hits as the White Sox roughed up Travis Wood on their way to their fourth straight win, extending their season-best streak. The rookie slugger doubled twice to run his major league-best total to 24 extra-base hits. The White Sox also got a nice game from shortstop Alexei Ramirez, who singled in a run in the first and made a great over-the-shoulder catch to rob Welington Castillo of a hit in the ninth. Ramirez then threw to first to double off Starlin Castro for the second out. "Just an awesome play," said Beckham, who was standing near second when Ramirez grabbed the ball in short centre field. "Just fun to watch." The last-place Cubs dropped their fourth consecutive game. Frustrated rookie manager Rick Renteria was ejected for arguing with home plate umpire Tom Woodring after he pulled Wood (2-4) with no outs in the fifth. Mike Olt hit his fifth homer for the Cubs, who have managed just five runs and 12 hits in the first three games of the city series against the White Sox. Luis Valbuena and Emilio Bonifacio each had a run-scoring double. "I think we still have to put ourselves back in the situation where we continue to get better at grinding out at-bats," Renteria said. "Putting balls in play with some impact in hitters counts, which are things that we talk about. Things that are being addressed on a daily basis." Bonifacios sharp grounder off the glove of diving third baseman Marcus Semien got the Cubs within 4-3 in the fifth and put runners on second and third with one out. But John Danks (3-2) limited the damage by striking out Junior Lake and Anthony Rizzo to end the inning. The White Sox then put the game away iin the bottom half. Cheap Bulls Jerseys. The first three batters reached before Konerko hit a rope into the left-field corner for his second double, chasing Wood and giving him five RBIs in limited action in his final season. Konerko advanced on a groundout and scored on Semiens single, giving the White Sox an 8-3 lead. Konerko doubled again in the seventh in his seventh start of the season. "Its the same name on the back and all that, but nothing this year is connected to the past," said Konerko, a .300 hitter in 75 career games against the Cubs. "This is a new thing and Im trying to be good at it. Its taking some practice and I think Im getting better at it." Wood allowed a season-high eight runs and matched a career high by issuing five walks in his shortest outing of the year. The left-hander, who made the All-Star team last season, was 2-0 with a 2.25 ERA in two previous starts against the White Sox. "I dont like walking anybody let alone as many as I did," Wood said. "I dont even know how many I had, but I know it wasnt good." Danks had a season-high eight strikeouts in six innings. The lefty gave up three runs and four hits while stopping a two-game losing streak. Danks got a lift in the fourth when Beckham drove a 1-0 pitch from Wood over the wall in centre for a three-run shot, making it 4-1. Beckham had four hits in a 5-1 victory over the Cubs on Tuesday night, including a tiebreaking solo homer with two out in the eighth. NOTES: White Sox 3B Conor Gillaspie was activated from the 15-day disabled list. He had been sidelined with a bruised left hand. To make room on the roster, OF Jordan Danks was optioned to Triple-A Charlotte. ... The Cubs placed RH reliever Pedro Strop on the 15-day disabled list with a moderate left groin strain. LHP Zac Rosscup was promoted from Triple-A Iowa for his third stint of the season with the major league club. ... Iowa Cubs pitcher Chris Rusin threw a no-hitter in a 3-0 victory over New Orleans. The 27-year-old left-hander struck out three and walked two while throwing 118 pitches. ... Cubs RHP Jake Arrieta (0-0, 0.00 ERA) takes on White Sox RHP Scott Carroll (1-1, 0.68 ERA) in the series finale on Thursday night. ' ' '