Forums » News and Announcements

Expert Option Review 2023

• 2858 posts
    March 17, 2023 4:50 AM EDT

Expert Option Review 2023

Expert Option is a binary market broker that specializes in providing services such as binary options trading. The company has been actively operating since 2014, has more than 30 million clients, and the customers’ trust is the main indicator of its reliability. The broker is also verified by Visa and Mastercard, and all user information is encrypted with strict algorithms, which increases data security. In 2017, Shenzhen Expert Option won the Best Trading Platform award at the China Trading Expo.To get more news about expertoption review, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

I’ve wanted for a long time to try binary options trading, and then there is also a small deposit of only 10 dollars. I opened a Micro account and traded gradually. I won't say that you can earn millions or even thousands of dollars here, but you can still gain revenue. And it's not even really stressful. There were no problems with the withdrawal until recently: I earned my $50-70 and quickly withdrew it, but it took several days to clear. But now something strange is happening. My earnings have risen to about 120, maybe a little more, and then they ask me for documents for verification. Although before that, they were withdrawn without problems, and I sent all the documents after registration! I will not draw any conclusions yet, but the situation itself is depressing and unpleasant.
    Margaret V.,

teacher, trader,
    Cairo

I have heard about binary options for a long time, but somehow I did not dare try it myself. I was nudged to do this by a friend who told me about his experience with ExpertOption. So far, I have been trading for only a month. Still, I have already noticed that the terminal works practically without interruptions and delays. The company has done a great job with the easy-to-use interface. The broker also gives basic knowledge, which is a plus for me. The downside is that this database is not updated. I have not yet figured out whether it is worth trading with ExpertOption: I want to put the squeeze on a little to reach at least $50 profit, and after the withdrawal, I will say whether it is worth trading here or not.
    Robert S.,

student, novice trader,
    Manila

Binary options have never been a way to make money, and ExpertOption has once again confirmed this. You can get some income, but you can only earn revenue if you trade for minimal amounts. As soon as you accelerate and, God forbid, exceed the deposit amount, problems immediately begin with the terminal quotes and withdrawal. This broker does not even have a license! In this, everyone is pleased only by the fact that the company has a narrow specialization, and ExpertOption does not offer conditions for active trading and investment. I do not advise you to open an account here, nor should you get involved with binary options.
    The Expert Option broker (ExpertOption) allows you to trade exclusively in binary options. The company's activities are not licensed or regulated, however, the ExpertOption account has more than 30 million clients, which the broker considers a sufficient indicator of reliability.

The broker provides its clients with the opportunity to participate in bonus and referral programs. The first involves acquiring additional funds for trading, the second involves the receipt of passive income. There are no other options for investing in this company. More than 20 payment systems are available for depositing and withdrawing funds.

The ExpertOption website has been translated into 15 languages. Analytical materials and training videos are available only after registration. All information on trading conditions is publicly available.