Forums » News and Announcements

How to Pick Dog Food

• 36 posts
    February 5, 2023 3:15 AM EST

Good evening all. I was on my way back from the store a few days ago and found two puppies near my house that are now adults. I want to buy them some food to be good for their bodies. Can you recommend me a reliable pet store.

• 32 posts
    February 5, 2023 3:16 AM EST
    Hi. That's very generous of you to take the dogs into your home. I have two of these puppies at home too. I always buy food for them at the same pet store. I can tell you the best place to go.

• 36 posts
    February 5, 2023 3:16 AM EST

Honestly, I don't understand people who throw animals out on the street, especially in this frosty weather. I want to kill them. Can you tell me where you buy dog food? Where do I turn? And tell me which food is better to choose?

• 32 posts
    February 5, 2023 3:17 AM EST

I advise you to buy food without wheat here. It's a great, tried-and-true pet store that I've trusted for almost a year. For your puppies, I would recommend several options to you:
    - Nature's protection dry puppy food with turkey and chicken. It contains all the vitamins you need to normalize digestion, strengthen bones, and for healthy growth.
    - Nature's protection adult dry food for all puppy breeds, flavored with lamb and rice. It contains minerals, proteins, fats that are essential for healthy proper growth of a puppy.
    You can also find many other great options on the store's website. The assortment is large. Your puppies will be satisfied.