Forums » Suggestions

Dodgers NL Cy Young Favorite Had Zero Is

• 358 posts
    December 4, 2022 7:19 AM EST

Los Angeles did a great job hosting The All-Star Game this year. The show that Major League Baseball put on couldnt have been better. Getting to see the well-deserving made for the perfect Hollywood storyline.But the ever- Michael Fulmer Jersey humble future Hall-Of-Famer knew there were other guys also deserving of the nod. You know what, its, uh Leonys Martin Jersey , its hard because obviously, Sandy Alcantara, Tony Gonsolin, you can name a bunch, Max Fried. All these guys have better numbers than I do, and they should be starting this game. And I get that...But now that its finally here and I get to start that game tomorrow night, it just, it means a lot. And it means a lot to my family and were excited.One of the guys the Dodgers pitcher named was Marlins ace, . Alcantara has had a Christin Stewart Jersey phenomenal start to the 2022 season and isn't slowing Omar Infante Jersey his roll. So, when Kershaw got the call that he would be starting the game for the NL, he then also gave Sandy a call. The Dodgers southpaw delivered the news and said that he was going to get the start, and Alcantara was completely understanding.Scroll to ContinueHe told me Brandon Dixon Jersey that the manager called him and that they need him to start the game. I said, OK, go ahead. You deserve it.Nice to see so much respect between the young hurler and the established veteran.Will the Dodgers Trade for Juan Soto? All-Star Game Experiences, Bounceback Candidates & More!