Forums » Suggestions

Blue Jays Pre-Game Notes Montoyo and Bor

• 358 posts
    December 4, 2022 7:07 AM EST

It's been a busy few days Max Scherzer Jersey for the Blue Jays. Here's a quick look at two major storylines before Game One of a four-game series versus the Twins at Target Field.Discipline has been handed down after Blue Jays reliever Ryan Borucki was ejected for hitting Rays outfielder Kevin Kiermaier with a pitch on Wednesday.Blue Jays manager Charlie Montoyo told the media he has automatically been suspended one game for Borucki's ejection and will serve his suspension Thursday."I knew the moment my pitcher got thrown out I'm suspended," Montoyo said. "You Ryan Zimmerman Jersey guys could see my pitching coach's reaction. We didn't want to do that, but I know what it looks like."Scroll to ContinueBench coach John Schneider will manager in Montoyo's place. He won his only other game as manager on June 22.MLB has suspended Borucki for three-games, Anthony Rendon Jersey but he plans to appeal. "Ball slipped out of my hand and I accidentally hit him," Borucki said after the ejection Wednesday.Third baseman Jake Lamb has been designated for a signment, the Blue Jays announced before Thursday's Victor Robles Jersey game. After being claimed off waivers from the White Sox on September 3, the 30-year-old slashed just .129/.256/.290 in 31 at-bats with Toronto.Infielder Breyvic Valera was reinstated from the COVID list after undergoing contact tracing and testing negative, while left-hander Tayler Saucedo was optioned to Triple A Buffalo and Thomas Hatch was Tanner Rainey Jersey recalled to the Blue Jays.After a bullpen day on Wednesday, Hatch, who is built up to be a starter, provides multi-inning relief if needed.