Forums » Suggestions

Dodgers Kirsten Watson Says Nomar Garcia

• 358 posts
    December 4, 2022 6:46 AM EST

Dodgers fans are fortunate to have one of the best broadcast teams in the busine s. But with SportsNet LA, your Los Angeles Dodgers are comprehensibly covered. This week, Kirsten Watson, a field reporter for the SNLA, was the Sione Takitaki Jersey subject of a new "day in the life" episode on the Dodgers' YouTube channel, where she revealed a delightful little detail involving cosmetics Denzel Ward Jersey and Acce s SportsNet's broadcast team.A Day in the Life with Kirsten WatsonWatson informs us in the video that Nomar Garciaparra is not a fan of the makeup procedure.Scroll to ContinueThe men in television do also put on makeup. Orel (Hershiser) loves it. So Im gonna say that Orel loves getting his makeup done. I feel like Joe (Davis) doesnt Jarvis Landry Jersey love it, but he knows its important. I feel like Jerry (Hairston Jr) loves it too. You know who doesnt? Nomar doesnt like it. Nomar does not like makeup. Hes dre sed to the tee, I dont need makeup Seth DeValve Jersey because I already look that good. But everyone else, theyre fine with it.The rundown definitely pa ses the sniff test. Joe, Orel, and John Hartung are profe sionals who understand the importance of looking good on film. While Hairston 100% seems to be a fan of the on-camera boost. But Nomar is Christian Kirksey Jersey an old-school ballplayer and makeup is just not his style.