Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

4 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GO LIVE ON LINKEDIN

• 2785 posts
    August 31, 2022 11:57 PM EDT

I’ll just go ahead and admit that I stan for LinkedIn. I found my first job on LinkedIn. I’ve found interview subjects and freelancers on LinkedIn. I’ve reviewed friends and colleagues on LinkedIn. In fact, it’s one of the first things I tell newbie marketers who are looking to start their careers: Flesh out your LinkedIn profile, link a portfolio, get some reviews, and start growing your network. Employers will look at it. Often, your LinkedIn profile is more revealing than a resume.To get more news about 39bet-xsmb-xổ số tây ninh-xổ số binh phước-xổ số binh dương-xổ số đồng nai, you can visit official website.
    LinkedIn is also crucial to hiring employers. Back when I was in the job market, I never bothered to apply for a job without checking out its company’s LinkedIn page to know whether it was worth my time. I usually even did a little perusing of its employees' LinkedIn profiles, trying to get a feel for the company’s culture. If a company has put effort into its LinkedIn presence, it tells me that company is more likely to be paying attention to its overall employee experience.

And hiring and getting hired are just two of the zillion ways you can use LinkedIn. It’s also an amazing platform for B2B marketing, social selling, lead generation, online events, and more. And basically every reason you might use LinkedIn is also a reason to use LinkedIn Live.

LinkedIn Live lets you combine the power of livestreaming with the power of LinkedIn. This means you can talk to your professional network or audience (and beyond) in real time — conducting interviews, sharing expertise or news, hosting live events, selling products, and forming and strengthening connections.
    1. ATTRACT AND HIRE TOP CANDIDATES ON LINKEDIN LIVE
    Because LinkedIn is full of actively job-seeking candidates (not to mention highly sought-after passive candidates), it's the best social media platform for attracting top talent to your company.

Take CISCO as an example. Recently named #1 on Fortune Magazine's list of the World's Best Workplaces, CISCO streams candidate-oriented content on LinkedIn.
    2. SHOWCASE AND SELL YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON LINKEDIN LIVE
    LinkedIn Live is also the ideal streaming platform for sharing live video content about your company’s offerings. Let’s face it — people don’t usually want to watch B2B product demos on Facebook Live. That’s not why they visit that social network. But business people visit LinkedIn when they’re in work mode.

LTI recently partnered with Temenos to go live on LinkedIn for a stream in which they unveiled and discussed a new product offering for the banking industry — and they got 14,000+ views in just the first day after the stream.
    3. ESTABLISH YOUR COMPANY AS A THOUGHT LEADER ON LINKEDIN LIVE
    Providing valuable information to your potential customers is a huge part of marketing — and of LinkedIn lead generation specifically. If your potential customers trust you as a source of info regarding their industry or job challenges, they’ll be more inclined to purchase from/partner with you when they’re in the market.
    4. GROW YOUR NETWORK AND LAND WORK WITH LINKEDIN LIVE
    Just like thought leadership can help a company gain customers, thought leadership can help an individual land work or job opportunities.

Goldie Chan frequently conducts live broadcasts on LinkedIn to discuss topics related to her work — topics like personal branding, organizational branding, and brand loyalty. In sharing about her experiences working with execs to craft their own personal brands, she’s able to pave the way for new potential clients to get in touch with her.