Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Ranking best Jordan Player Exclusive sneakers

• 2785 posts
    August 31, 2022 10:02 PM EDT

Everyone loves Jordans, but some of the most desirable pairs are ones that the average person will never get their hands on.To get more news about cheap jordans, you can visit cheapjordanshoesfreeshipping official website.

When sneakerheads tune in to NBA games and scan the court for the nicest kicks, there are often pairs that are never released to the public for purchase. Typically a different colorway from the original version(s) of the shoe, NBA players can customize "Player Exclusive" pairs of J's, otherwise known as PEs.

Throughout NBA history, there are certain players who have dropped jaws with their Jordan PEs, leaving sneaker junkies feening for pairs that are unattainable.To get more news about cheap jordan shoes, you can visit cheapjordanshoesfreeshipping official website.
    Jordan Brand guys like Ray Allen, Carmelo Anthony, Russell Westbrook and Chris Paul have always brought the heat with their Jordan PEs, while even guys like Gary Payton and Mike Bibby have made contributions to the game.
    Kobe Bryant's "Kobe Bryant PE" Jordan 3s

At No. 1, the eye-catching OKC collar palate used with the Black Cement 3 color blocking is just an iconic look for me. I will go as far as to say — for me — this is probably my favorite Jordan 3 of all-time that is a non-OG colorway.To get more news about cheap air jordan, you can visit cheapjordanshoesfreeshipping official website.

A lot of ‘heads will probably think this is blasphemous, but there is just something about this shoe that screams perfection to me. The Air Jordan 3 is one of the greatest silhouettes in history — of any sneaker — and the "OKC" PE is right up there with the best for me. The colours just mesh so perfectly on such an iconic sneaker.

At No. 2, the "Space Jam" is a shoe that Jordan Brand obviously retro’d many years later in 2016, but at the time that Mike wore them back in Game 4 of the 1995 Eastern Conference Semifinals, they were the holy grail.

It was during that series that Michael decided to switch back from "45" to his original "23," but Michael still wore the Air Jordan XI Space Jam "45" sample during Game 4 of that series. For years sneakerheads wanted these, and finally in 2016 they got a chance to buy them.
    Carmelo Anthony's "Melo" Jordan 12s

Allen's "Celtics" Jordan 11s were a no-brainer at No. 1 for me. As a Celtics fan and sneaker junkie, I'll never forget seeing the broadcast zoom in on Allen's shoes as he warmed up for Ring Night in the 2008-09 season opener, rocking one Jordan 11 PE on his right foot and one Jordan 9 PE on his left foot.

The 11s have always been one of my favorite Jordans, and Allen ended up playing with the 11 PEs on both of his feet that night.

At No. 2, Paul closed the 2017-18 regular season in an exclusive pair of "Rockets" Jordan 3s. Very rarely, if ever, do you see the "elephant" print a different color other than the usual grey and black, giving those a very "1-of-1" feel to me.And last but not least, Carmelo's "Melo" Jordan 12s were always a classic because they were a staple of his rookie season. NBA Live 2005 was also one of my favorite video games growing up, and those were the kicks that Melo donned on the cover of the game.