Forums » Suggestions

Hou Weidong's officialdom notes

• 10 posts
    August 28, 2022 10:59 PM EDT

When he first became the mayor of the town, after contacting Director Gui of the government office, he came to report his work to the county magistrate Ma. It happened that the county magistrate Ma was talking to someone else, so he waited honestly in the government office downstairs. Who knows, after waiting in the office for more than two hours, Chen Mei of the government office said that there was someone in the county magistrate's office. Qin Feiyue was so anxious that he went up to the third floor. As soon as he went upstairs, he saw Director Tang of Finance standing at the door. They chatted a few words. Director Yang of the Public Security Bureau came out. Director Tang rushed in. Director Tang reported for half an hour before he came out. Qin Feiyue learned his lesson and dared not go downstairs. He stood waiting at the door until Director Tang came out and got the chance to report. After waiting outside the door for about half an hour, Gui Gang came up from upstairs. Liu Kun followed him, holding a stack of materials in his hand. They left in a hurry and did not say hello to Qin Feiyue. Passed a little while, Liu Kun walked out, Hou Weidong greets actively: "Liu Kun." When Liu Kun saw that it was Hou Weidong, he was taken aback and blurted out, "Hou Weidong, why are you here?" He immediately saw Qin Feiyue standing aside and said with a smile, "Hello, Mayor Qin." Qin Feiyue handed a cigarette to Liu Kun and said, "Secretary Liu, how long will the two leaders talk?" Liu Kun lit the cigarette and took a puff at random. "I don't know," he said. "Mayor Qin, come and sit in the office downstairs. Hou Weidong,Fiberglass tape measure, I haven't seen you for a long time. Why don't you come to me?" When Liu Kun left, Hou Weidong explained to Qin Feiyue: "Liu Kun is my college classmate." Qin Feiyue arranged: "The county magistrate Li is in charge of traffic. You should always keep in touch with Liu Kun to find out the situation." When the office door opened, Gui Gang poked his head out and said, "Mayor Qin, the county magistrate Ma asked you to come in." Hou Weidong is the first time to see the county magistrate's office, the office is about 40 square meters, a wide desk, behind a row of bookcases,horse weight tape, filled with thick tomes, several sofas in front of the desk, several pots of lush indoor plants in the corner of the room, a banner hanging on one side of the wall, there are several big characters "quiet and far-reaching". Ma County Magistrate did not sit at his desk. He sat on the sofa with Li County Magistrate and Gui Gang and looked at some renderings. Old Qin, come and sit down. Can you talk about the situation on the Qinglin Highway? As for which road should be built first, the opinions of the county are not uniform. The county magistrate Li is in charge of traffic and has made two plans, one of which is to build the Shangqinglin Highway in 1994. Ma county magistrate back on the sofa, eyes seem to look at Hou Weidong, listen to Qin Feiyue explanation, Qin Feiyue obviously after careful preparation, the report is very smooth, but also grasp the key points. County Magistrate Ma looked serious and attentive. After Qin Feiyue finished his report, he said: "Now it seems that there are three advantages in building the Shangqinglin Highway. The first is to connect the five towns of Qinglin and Lishan. The second is to revitalize the mineral resources of Shangqinglin. The third is that the roughcast of the road has been made, Wheel tape measure ,Walking tape measure, which can save a lot of money for the county." Hou Weidong secretly admires: "The county magistrate is the county magistrate, hit the nail on the head." In my opinion, in the year of traffic construction, not every town in the county will build roads at the same time. We should grasp the key points and gather the strength of the whole county to upgrade the trunk lines connecting Shazhou and Wuhai first. County Magistrate Li, the highway grade must be high, and one will be built to completely change the current situation of inconvenient external traffic in Yiyang County. County Magistrate Ma added: "As for the Shangqinglin Highway, although it has many advantages, it is a local problem after all. If we put it aside for a while, it will not be included in the 1994 plan." Hou Weidong was in a hurry and looked at Qin Feiyue. Qin Feiyue was also worried. He weighed his words carefully and said, "County Magistrate Ma, there are limestone and coal on Shangqinglin Mountain. There are huge reserves. If they are developed, they can increase tax revenue by at least five million yuan in five years." County Magistrate Ma leaned back comfortably on the sofa and said, "The county is also short of funds. We can only do something and not do something. We should build the trunk line first. This policy cannot be changed. The new Secretary Zhu supports my idea." Hearing what the county magistrate Ma said, Qin Feiyue could not say much. Hou Weidong boldly said: "County Magistrate Ma, under the organization of the town, the three villages have invested 300,000 people to dig out the foundation of the Shangqinglin Highway." County Magistrate Ma asked in reply: "500,000 person-times, how did this data come from?" Hou Weidong was thoroughly familiar with the data of road construction, saying: "The total population of Shangqinglin is 7,562 people. The three villages have more than 150 labors every day, and there are nearly 500 people every day. From the beginning of October to the present, except for rainy days, there are nearly 90 days, and there are more than 500,000 people working." County Magistrate Ma's eyes flashed a trace of approval and asked, "How can we solve the problem of the cost of missed work?" Qin Feiyue said hurriedly, "Because there is no road, Shangqinglin is guarding Baoshan and suffering from poverty. Therefore, the town organizes road construction, and the people in Shangqinglin are willing to work for free. They don't ask for a penny for the cost of missed work and the cost of green mu. Moreover, they bring their own food at noon. The town mainly solves the problem of explosives, drawings and necessary tools." County magistrate Ma raised his voice and said: "Qinglin Town's practice of not waiting and not relying on others is worthy of affirmation. Some villages and towns keep their eyes on the county finance. The roads are dilapidated, and they don't want to send people to maintain them. The last time I had dinner with Director Gao, Director Gao also praised the comrades in Qinglin Town and mentioned a newly assigned college student." County magistrate Ma pointed to Hou Weidong and asked Qin Feiyue, "Director Gao praised him." Qin Feiyue introduced: "This is Hou Weidong, a college student recruited last year, who is the director of the office of the leading group of road construction in the town." Praised personally by the county leaders, Hou Weidong felt a rush of blood from the soles of his feet to his forehead. Although it was winter, sweat was already oozing from his back. I am a person who likes to whip fast cattle. Of course, I also want to feed fast cattle. Since Qinglin Town has such a strong desire to build roads and has such a foundation, the county also considers part of the funds. County Magistrate Li, how much to give, you set a number. County Magistrate Li said with a smile, "The Shangqinglin Highway is a mountainous and hilly road. I suggest that it be built into a mud-stone pavement. What is the total length of the Shangqinglin Highway?" Qin Feiyue said,cattle weight tape, "At present, 14 kilometers have been built. If we go to the farthest Wangri Village, it will be about 20 kilometers." 。 tapemeasure.net