Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Husband suffers from allergies. How to relieve symptoms?

    • 183 posts
    August 9, 2022 1:00 PM EDT

    What exactly is he allergic to? Antihistamines should usually help. But it's always best to consult your family doctor. Maybe they'll take a test to determine the type of allergen that's causing the immune system to respond. For example, I started having problems due to mold. Therefore, my brother helped me look for exterior foundation waterproofing near me  to solve the problem with excess moisture. Now I have no problems with allergies.

    This post was edited by Useusen Useusen at August 9, 2022 1:02 PM EDT