Forums » News and Announcements

KED PECTOR ME-1 E-BIKE HELMET

• 1408 posts
    July 31, 2022 10:07 PM EDT

KED PECTOR ME-1 E-BIKE HELMET

The Ked Pector ME-1 is a new helmet in the Australian market, aimed at eMTBers and trail riders alike. The helmet has extended protection at the temples and the back of the head, and meets the NTA 8776 certification for speed pedelecs. The Specialized Tactic 4 is another helmet which meets the same safety standard.To get more news about himiway ebike, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

With a BOA adjustable dial, MIPS slip liner, 14 big vents, a Fidlock magnetic buckle, a 3-position visor and lots of colour options, this new lid looks to tick all the boxes. Our medium has a claimed weight of 370g and tipped the scales at 372g, so that's about as accurate as it gets.To get more news about fatest ebike, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

The shell extends down the rear of your head more than some trail helmets, but a little less than a helmet like the Troy Lee Designs A3. It has some of the best temple coverage while still staying clear of a pair of Oakley Portal sunglasses.The visor has 3 distinct positions, and there are some well-place vents right at the front of the helmet. The rear is shaped well to hold a goggle strap, and they can be stowed under the visor if you're a goggles and trail helmet sort of rider.To get more news about ebike accessories, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

With a fidlock macgnetic buckle and plenty of high quality pads against your head, covering the MIPS liner, this helmet has been really comfortable so far. Given most temperatures during testing have been under 17 degrees, ventilation hasn't really been an issue. But we'll have a full review in a new issue in late August.

a snazzy white/yellow fade, blue/orange fade and a black/white fade. Additionally, they import the Pop kids' helmet as well, which has MIPS and a safety light for $129.95

• 1 posts
    December 1, 2022 6:51 AM EST

The bern snowboard helmets has been great in several ways that we know. I think the safety it provides is unmatched.