Forums » Suggestions

also at Del Monte. Janzen,

• September 11, 2019 10:12 PM EDT

OAKLAND (3-12) at DENVER (11-4)Sunday, 4:25 p. Cameron Jordan Saints Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Broncos by 14RECORD VS. SPREAD — Oakland 8-7, Denver 7-8SERIES RECORD — Oakland leads 60-48-2LAST MEETING — Broncos beat Raiders 41-17, Nov. 9, 2014.LAST WEEK — Raiders beat Bills 26-24; Broncos lost to Bengals 37-28AP PRO32 RANKING — Raiders No. 28, Broncos No. 5RAIDERS OFFENSE — OVERALL (32), RUSH (32), PASS (25).RAIDERS Defence — OVERALL (17), RUSH (21), PASS (14).BRONCOS OFFENSE — OVERALL (4), RUSH (16), PASS (4).BRONCOS Defence — OVERALL (3), RUSH (2), PASS (12).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Broncos winners of six straight in series. Victory Sunday ties Denvers longest winning streak over Raiders (1997-2000). ... Raiders interim coach Tony Sparano 1-3 vs. Broncos and John Fox is 7-2 against Oakland. ... Raiders QB Derek Carr leads NFL rookies in yards passing (3,112) and TDs (20), both club rookie records. ... RB Latavius Murray has 333 yards rushing in last three games. ... In last four games vs. Broncos, RB Darren McFadden has 399 scrimmage yards and six TDs. ... Rookie LB Khalil Mack has five sacks in last six games. ... S Charles Woodson is 11th NFL player to reach 60 career interceptions. ... Woodson leads Raiders with 106 tackles. ... Broncos QB Peyton Manning leads league with 39 TD throws. ... Mannings 4,454 yards passing give him NFL-record 14 career 4,000-yard seasons. ... Manning (9,012) joined Brett Favre (10,169) last week as only QBs with 9,000 career passes. ... Manning has won last eight starts against Oakland. ... Manning coming off first loss of career to Bengals (8-1). ... RB C.J. Anderson averaging 136 scrimmage yards, has seven TDs since becoming starter at midseason. ... Broncos have NFL-high nine players in Pro Bowl, including first-timer CB Chris Harris Jr. and Manning, whose 14 selections tie for most ever (C Bruce Matthews, TE Tony Gonzalez). ... WR Demaryius Thomas has 1,363 yards receiving and 10 TDs in last dozen games. ... Last week, Thomas (1,504) joined Rod Smith (1,602 in 2000) as only Broncos with 1,500-yard receiving season. ... WR Emmanuel Sanders has career highs with 95 catches for 1,331 yards and nine TDs. ... Broncos one of three teams with two double-digit sackers (LB Von Miller 13, DE DeMarcus Ware (10).___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL  href="http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Bobby-Hebert-Jersey/" target="_blank">Bobby Hebert Jersey . Make that, almost always subjective. Saturday at Carrow Road, the spirit of fair play trumped the rulebook, costing Norwich City three points. Ted Ginn Jr Womens Jersey . Lupul injured the hand in a fall at practice on Thursday. He will wear a cast for a minimum of 10 days before he can put a glove back on it and get some mobility back, said Carlyle, who added the winger wont go on the teams upcoming road trip.PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational.Finau, one of the longest drivers in golf, had nine birdies, one bogey and eagled the 331-yard par-4 11th after hitting his tee shot six feet from the pin.Ive been working on my whole game, he said. Im controlling it better and Ive 100 per cent polished off my game.Andrade, a four-time PGA Tour winner who just completed his first Champions Tour season, had a 65, also at Del Monte. Janzen, a two-time U.S. Open winner, tallied his 65 at Spyglass Hill.It was a nice relaxing day, Andrade said. I didnt have a bogey. It was a pretty easy day and I was happy with it. But a 65 at Del Monte is one thing, a 65 at Spyglass is remarkable.. Erik McCoy Saints Jersey. My hats off to Lee.Janzen, beginning on the back nine, had five birdies and eagled the seventh.Well, hitting off the different tees helped, said Janzen, who turned 50 in August. I was able to take out of play all the bunkers I usually have trouble with. I hit every green.The 72-hole tournament has different tee placements for the varying tours players. It includes 82 pros from the four major tours and mini tours as well.PGA Tour players James Hahn, Matt Bettencourt and Kyle Reifers all had 67s. Champions Tour veteran Bobby Clampett, who won the event in 1979 as a 19-year-old amateur, was among three players trailing Finau by five strokes after a 68 at Pebble Beach.Hall of Famer Annika Sorenstam had a 73 at Del Monte and shared low scoring honours among the nine LPGA entrants with Stephanie Meadow, who also played at Del Monte. ' ' '