Forums » News and Announcements

It is viable to temporarily enhance the population

• 346 posts
    May 12, 2022 3:04 AM EDT

It is viable to temporarily enhance the population cap on WOW Classic Gold a given realm by way of turning layering again on. While I can most effective call half of-a-dozen nation-states on this region that surely have extended queues right now, I wouldn’t be surprised to look a few more realms enjoy queue growth all through this extraordinary length we’re dwelling in. So my query for you is this:

If your realm became experiencing one-hour (or longer) queues in the course of height play instances each day, could you need your realm quickly accelerated to 2 layers, to shorten the queue? How do you observed that would exchange your gameplay revel in?"

Whether or not server layering is a great idea can also largely depend upon how lengthy the current social distancing first-class practices live in location. If the body of workers returns to  mmobc.com everyday in May, this can be a non-issue, but if game enthusiasts preserve finding themselves caught at home all through the early summer time, it does seem like a method to the trouble can be essential. Either way, it is going to be exciting to see how the network responds to the idea and how Blizzard makes a decision to transport forward.