Forums » News and Announcements

y on Sky Sports me

• 68 posts
    January 20, 2020 10:20 PM EST

SURPRISE, Ariz. Ty Summers Jersey . - Russell Wilson is getting on the diamond again. The Texas Rangers expect Seattles Super Bowl-winning quarterback to participate in a team workout and then be in uniform for a Cactus League game when Wilson visits camp Monday. Wilson tweeted last week his plans to visit the camp. The Rangers selected Wilson from the Colorado Rockies in the Triple-A portion of baseballs December draft at the winter meetings. After playing football and baseball at North Carolina State, Wilson played parts of the 2010 and 2011 seasons in Colorados organization The second baseman hit .229 with five homers in 93 professional games, none above the Class A level. He then transferred to Wisconsin to play football. He just finished his second NFL season with the Seahawks, with a win earlier this month over Denver in the Super Bowl.Matt Flynn Jersey . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night. Adrian Amos Jersey . And I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of my experiences gained through International competition and the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. Seven NHL referees and six linesmen will be assigned upcoming games in Sochi by the IIHF as part of their 28-man officiating roster comprised of 14 refs and 14 linesmen.Anna Stembridge picks out a memorable moment for England Netball as part of our celebration of 25 years for Sky Sports. Weve been asking you for your #IWasThere moments as part of our memories and David Beckham is among the many to have their say on Sky Sports memorable moments.From the world of netball we asked Anna Stembridge and she headed to the international arena and a dramatic final two minutes as England chased a first series win against the Australian Diamonds. 25 Years of Sky Sports Remembering some memorable Sky Sports moments Anna takes up the story...My favourite moment has to be Second Test v Australia in 2013 at Wembley.Having only beaten Australia for the third time ever in the First Test, to then beat them again & seal thee Test series against the world champions (first time England had ever won a series against the top two nations and the first time they had ever done a series whitewash), at home in front of an amazing crowd - that was a pretty special occasion. A. J. Hawk Jersey. It also changed the international netball landscape, We became true contenders for a world champs gold medal!Share your favourite moments from 25 years of Sky Sports using #IWasThere on Twitter. Vote for your favourite Plenty of memorable moments but what is your favourite? Also See: Vitality Superleague fixtures Table Live on Sky Sportswomen ' ' '