Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

mittee that also incl

• 68 posts
    January 16, 2020 9:38 PM EST

Adrian Aucoin has announced his retirement from the National Hockey League after 17 NHL seasons. Ivan Rodriguez Jersey . The 40-year-old defenceman appeared in a total of 1,108 NHL games, amassing 121 goals, 278 assists and 399 points. Aucoin suited up for seven different NHL clubs over the course of his career including the Vancouver Canucks, Tampa Bay Lightning, New York Islanders, Chicago Blackhawks, Calgary Flames, Phoenix Coyotes and the Columbus Blue Jackets. “Having the opportunity to realize my childhood dream of playing in the NHL, and being able to have played professional hockey for 20 seasons, has been an incredible experience,” said Aucoin. “I really enjoyed playing with and against some of the best players in the game, and getting the chance to play in front of such great hockey fans. Thanks to my family, teammates, friends, fans and everyone in the hockey community who helped me in my career. I will look back on it with fondness and pride for the rest of my life.” Aucoin was selected in the fifth round (117th overall) of the 1992 NHL Entry Draft by the Canucks. He represented Canada at the 1994 Lillehammer Olympics, winning a silver medal. He also represented Canada, winning gold at the 1993 World Junior Championship and the 2000 IIHF World Championship. Luis Gonzalez Jersey . - Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin is now a free agent. Cionel Perez Jersey . More importantly, he is trying to show his young teammates the Colorado are still post-season contenders. He hopes winning a series at home was a fresh start.NEW YORK, N.Y. - NBA owners went back to work Wednesday on Commissioner Adam Silvers desire to end Donald Sterlings ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers. The advisory/finance committee held its second conference call in the past two weeks, reviewing the timing and process for forcing Sterling to sell the franchise following his lifetime ban for making racist comments. League spokesman Mike Bass said in a statement that the committee also discussed the search for a new CEO and got an update on Deputy Commissioner Mark Tatums visit with Clippers employees. The owners plan to meet again next week. Minnesota owner Glen Taylor chairs the committee that also includes Miamis Micky Arison, the Lakers Jeanie Buss, Oklahoma Citys Clay Bennett, New Yorks James Dolan, Bostons Wyc Grousbeck, San Antonios Peter Holt, Phoenixs Robert Sarver, Indiaanas Herb Simon and Torontos Larry Tanenbaum. Rogelio Armenteros Jersey. Silver banned Sterling from anything to do with the league or the team, fined him $2.5 million, and said he would urge owners to force Sterling to sell the franchise he has owned since 1981. That would require Silver or another owner to charge Sterling with violating Article 13 of the NBAs Constitution and bylaws, which addresses acts that could lead to the termination of ownership. A hearing would then be held and require a three-fourths vote of the board of governors for approval. If that happens, control of the team would fall to the commissioner. The league may already be planning for that, announcing last week that it was working with the Clippers to appoint a CEO. Beyond Sterlings ban, team president Andy Roeser has taken an indefinite leave of absence. ' ' '