Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Is notarizing papers virtually possible? and is it safe?

• 6 posts
    November 17, 2021 6:55 AM EST

Just wanted to have more insights into the subject.

• 6 posts
    November 17, 2021 8:04 AM EST

This is how it works with a virtual notary. You and your notary will be connected through an internet medium, and he will show you all of the paperwork that you would have supplied him. After that, everything will be done through your screen, although I would not recommend it since it is not the safest way.. I am aware of this because I work in Los Angeles mobile notary and I can ensure it is not a very effective way to go for.

This post was edited by John Eggers at December 6, 2021 4:10 AM EST
    • 3 posts
    December 4, 2021 6:52 AM EST

It depends on the website that from where you are notarizing or recognizing, basically, it is proof that the document is valid, but remember one thing Notarizing without a signer's personal appearance is a violation of law in every state and territory, and in result, you can get major financial and legal penalties, that is why I played safe side and enrolled in an authentic online course with Amphy recognition which is 100% safe and have authentic online courses and institutes.

• 6 posts
    December 6, 2021 4:13 AM EST
    John Eggers said:

This is how it works with a virtual notary. You and your notary will be connected through an internet medium, and he will show you all of the paperwork that you would have supplied him. After that, everything will be done through your screen, although I would not recommend it since it is not the safest way.. I am aware of this because I work in Los Angeles mobile notary and I can ensure it is not a very effective way to go for.

Thanks for the brief reply. Appreciated