Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Halloween sale,Halloween Kit,Lowest prices, Ends 3rd Nov

• October 28, 2021 10:24 PM EDT

Today, I recommend two super low-priced products on our website during the Halloween event. Those who are interested can take a look. In addition,we are engaged in a Halloween promotion. A 10% discount on all products on the site. The discount code is Halloween10. The event will end on November 3rd. If you are interested, hurry up and buy it. And i if you are in hurry ,there are a lot of stocks in the US warehouse recently,shipped within two to three days,you can click here:USA warehouse

Halloween ultra-low price product one:Uwell Caliburn Kit

Description: It is a first pod vape kit from Uwell. It gives me a simple and comfortable visual feeling with streamlined shape and slim body. Trapezoid shape pod is designed to fit your lips and made for salt nic juice. 520mAh built-in battery supports max 11w output. With air switch design, you can direct vape by inhaling. In addition, if the draw-activated mechanism fails, the system will automatically disable the draw-activated working mode. You can press the fire button to vape. The pod cartridge has 2ml capacity and comes with top filling system which can reduce leakage. This pod vape kit is perfect suit for beginners.

Halloween ultra-low price event product two: VOOPOO VINCI 15W

Description:Designed for both cloud chasers and flavor chasers, the VOOPOO VINCI Mod Pod System is a new innovative and elegant pod system VW kit with the compact design and attractive colors. Moreover, it adopts the new generation of GENE.AI chip with 800mAh built-in battery to support manual and auto modes and meet different users. What's more, the VINCI Mod Pod features the intelligently adjustable power to match coils and bring an excellent flavor.

Main Features:
    1. Stylish CMF design on the outfit, Compact and lightweight
    2. Built-in 800mAh battery
    3. Smart GENE Chip planted, Max output power 15W
    4. Air-inlet Ring - Adjustment Airflow
    5. New tech. in vaporization
    6. Leak-proof pod structure and compatible with 0.8ohm coils

In addition, other special Halloween products include:SMOK Novo 2Caliburn A2 etc.