Forums » News and Announcements

The Best Upholstered Outdoor Furniture For Your Front Porch

• 1496 posts
    October 26, 2021 5:27 AM EDT

I have never been more inspired than I am this year to decorate my patio with furniture and trendy decor! Like many of you who are social distancing and unable to vacation, I have been browsing interior design websites for inspiration! One thing is for sure, I have been dreaming of a resort-inspired patio with gorgeous upholstered outdoor furniture, a chic bar cart, and an outdoor fireplace. Doesn’t that sound heavenly? Get more news about Upholstered Outdoor Sofas,you can vist our website!

If you’re searching for a gorgeous weatherproof outdoor slipcovered sofa, chair, or sectional, you’re in luck! Today, I’m excited to share 20 gorgeous upholstered outdoor furniture that you will love in a variety of styles!
    Spending time on my patio is one of my favorite pastimes. This morning there was a cool breeze, so I decided to eat breakfast outside before starting my day. It was so relaxing I wanted to spend the entire day there. Thankfully my WIFI is strong today so I can bring my laptop outside and work. While browsing gorgeous upholstered outdoor furniture, I stumbled on the most beautiful outdoor sectionals. Here are a few favorites that you will love!

I can’t get enough of this gorgeous Sundial Outdoor Left-Facing Sectional (it’s also available as a right-facing sectional). It is absolutely stunning and available in tons of different fabrics, colors and prints. This one, in particular, is called “Perennials® Basketweave – White.” According to the website, it is “woven from 100% solution-dyed acrylic, it will resist all manner of wear and tear – staining, mold, and UV radiation.”
    How stunning is this Sundial Outdoor chaise sectional? It is available as a left-facing sectional or a right-facing sectional. This sectional is perfect for any patio or outdoor room regardless of size! It will look great paired with textured throw pillows, and a cozy knit throw. How would you adorn it?

The modern Aeko outdoor collection is absolutely gorgeous! I’m loving the motion lounge chairs, and this build your Aeko outdoor upholstered adjustable sectional! You can customize it for your space! It’d be perfect on a hot summer day near the pool or with a good book after work or on the weekend.

This plush Italian inspired channeled back outdoor sectional is perfect for the contemporary home! It is ideal for relaxing during the summer and fall 2020 season, and will be a must when entertaining with friends and family come 2021! According to the website, this channel-tufted sectional is “upholstered in 100% Olefin fabric in Ash.” There are so many great things about olefin fabric, two of my favorite things is that it “is water- and mildew-resistant.”

If there’s one fabric we’ve heard time and time again over the years that is durable and stain-resistant it’s definitely Sunbrella! Not only is it stain-resistant, but it is also mildew and UV resistant. This trendy contemporary Sunbrella Lounge II Petite Outdoor Sectional is available in many different colors to complement your new or existing patio furniture and decor. It is fabulous!

This eight piece seating group includes patio chairs, ottomans, and seats six! It is large enough for social distancing or lounging on the weekend. Be sure to follow the link to see everything that is included in this resort-inspired sectional.

When shopping for upholstered outdoor furniture or outdoor furniture in general, you’ll want items that are not only well made, but made of durable fabric. Thankfully there are a few different fabrics that are UV, stain, and mildew resistant! My dogs love to jump on furniture and I’m not the cleanest in the world when eating, so stain-resistant furniture is an absolute must for me! Here are a few gorgeous outdoor upholstered sofas in a variety of styles you’ll love.

Pottery Barn’s Jake Collection is an absolute dream! I have featured it a few times on the blog since it’s so gorgeous. This summer, you can’t go wrong with this stunning American made square arm Jake slipcovered outdoor sofa. It’s 85″ long, the slipcover is Sunbrella fabric and it’s currently on sale!