Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

nament favourite in Sou

• 68 posts
    January 14, 2020 9:33 PM EST

If Tyron Brackenridge decides to appeal the fine he was handed by the CFL for his hit on Toronto Argonauts running back Chad Kackert on Saturday, he will have support from an unlikely source. Cheap Jerseys 2020 . The Saskatchewan Roughriders safety was fined for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Wednesday that led to Kackert being sidelined with a concussion. However, it appears Kackert also disagrees with the leagues decision and offered his assistance to Brackenridge on Twitter Friday. "If there is anything I can do to help you appeal the fine I will speak on your behalf," tweeted Kackert (@chadkackert). Brackenridge responded in kind. "I really appreciate that bro! #MuchLove," replied Brackenridge (@TBrack41). NFL Cheap Jerseys . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario. Rod Rutledge Jersey Retro . -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract.World No 1 Jason Day hopes a return to sunny weather - and the scene of past glory - can help him get over his disappointing show at The Open. Day failed to make an impression on the leaders at Royal Troon last week and eventually finished tied-22nd on one-over par, 21 shots behind winner Henrik Stenson.But the Australian hopes to get that out of his system at the RBC Canadian Open at Glen Abbey this week, an event he won last year, before following up with his first major title at the PGA Championship. Those two events come back to back this year, with the PGA taking place at Baltusrol next week, and Day is looking forward to the chance to relive past success - away from the wind and rain of Scotland.Ive got Canada now. Im pumped to get back to some 90-degree weather, dont have to wear three or four layers every day, he said. Dustin Johnson finished 18 shots behind 145th Open winner Henrik Stenson The fans are fantastic. Im looking forward to playing Glen Abbey, its a beautiful golf course, really fun to play. Then obviously the PGA is the first time Ive ever defended a major championship.So Ill try to soak up the experience of what that entails with regards to the start of the week, but once Thursday comes around you have to go out there and execute and play good. Im excited about that but also excited to defend Canada as well.Dustin Johnson, the world No 2, will also be in action in Oakville, Ontario, after an okay outing at Royal Troon last week. Golfs leading players pay tribute to The 145th Open champion Henrik Stenson. Bruce Thornton Jersey Retro. The US Open champion was the pre-tournament favourite in South Ayrshire but finished 18 shots behind Stenson in a tie for ninth.It was just okay. I felt like I hung in there pretty well and hit a lot of good shots but just struggled on the greens, said the American.Im looking forward to getting back to some warm weather and playing on some fast greens. I think its a golf course where if I drive it well, Im going to play pretty well. Graeme McDowell looking to accumulate Ryder Cup points in Canada Stenson, Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth, Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler and The Open runner-up Phil Mickelson are among the leading players sitting out the event as they focus on their preparations for Baltusrol, which is live on Sky Sports next week.Graeme McDowell, who has ground to make up in the race for Ryder Cup places, and Matthew Fitzpatrick are among the British entrants.Watch the RBC Canadian Open live on Sky Sports Xtra from 12pm and on Sky Sports 4 HD from 9pm on Thursday. Also See: Tiger to miss rest of season McIlroy salutes Stenson win VOTE: Best shot at The Open? Golf on Sky ' ' '