Forums » News and Announcements

Players' ratings for the upcoming release of NBA 2K22

• 1 posts
    August 20, 2021 11:57 PM EDT

Players' ratings for the upcoming release of NBA 2K22 were released on Wednesday, and four superstars are tied for first place in the game's overall rating. LeBron James, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Steph Curry, and Kevin Durant all received a 96 overall rating for the game's debut, though James believes both Curry and Durant should have received a 99 rating instead.

Jayson Tatum, the Boston Celtics' star forward, has one of the best overall ratings in the league – but the recent gold medalist is dissatisfied with the rating he received.

Over the course of the year, the NBA 2K team adjusts player ratings to reflect each player's current level of performance. After receiving his final 2K21 rating, Tatum expressed his belief that his base rating should be a 92 for the new season. He did not learn of his 2K22 rating until after the season ended. He was taken aback when he discovered that he had been demoted to a 90 overall rating for the launch of NBA 2K22.

we already know a small amount of official release information about NBA 2K22, but the actual details about the gameplay, such as full mouth to dunk, animations and My Career, which is news is scarce.

”I don't understand how we can keep going backwards.”I had two 50-point games in the playoffs and four 50-point games overall. It was the same as Larry Bird's record.“I sleep 27 hours a night.”

The NBA star also predicted that he'd receive an overall rating of 95 in NBA 2K22 by the end of the season.

Jayson Tatum of the Boston Celtics reveals his top five favorite players in the NBA right now.
    Jayson Tatum, the star forward for the Boston Celtics, recently appeared on the popular podcast “Million Dollaz Worth of Game” to talk about everything basketball-related and more. He also discussed his favorite players in the league right now with the podcast’s hosts, rapper Gillie Da King and social media influencer Wallo267, as well as his favorite players in the NBA overall.

Tatum, a budding superstar himself in search of an NBA Finals series victory and the corresponding banner to hang in his room, found one thing in common with all but one of his five favorite NBA superstars of the moment: they all had championship pedigree, with the exception of one particularly beardy talent.

Check out each of the St. Louis native's five favorite NBA players as told to the hosts of the "Million Dollaz Worth of Game" podcast.