Forums » Suggestions

breitling professional endurance pro

• 2 posts
    July 11, 2021 9:43 PM EDT

breitling professional endurance pro launched the new 65 year replica diving watch "marshmallow", which is another all bronze watch after hollystein limited edition 2020 with bear engraved on the bottom cover launched by hollystein in June last year. There are three kinds of richard mille rm11-03 le mans in this series, which are made of candy colors of sky blue, grass green and soft pink, This is also the origin of the series name marshmallow, today I will introduce the grass green style of this series, let's enjoy it together. The base of the brand-new marshmallow watch is the 65 year replica watch, which is a very popular series of Hollysys' diving watches. The series first appeared at the Basel watch exhibition in 2015. The design inspiration comes from the early diving watches released in 1965, but it does not blindly present the retro style, and also integrates modern design and watchmaking technology, To reinterpret the best replica. The case is made of bronze. The diameter of the watch is 38mm. It is common for both men and women, and the thickness is not properly controlled. The reason why bronze is loved by watchers is that it is retro and has a great charm after oxidation. However, this watch is made of bronze, which highlights the texture of bronze close to precious metal, especially after polishing the side edge of the case. After appreciating the front of the Franck Muller Skafander watch, let's take a look at the back of the watch. The watch is designed with a tight bottom. The fine steel bottom cover is not a bronze bottom cover. It is also because of its low allergenicity. It can prevent the bronze from causing allergic reactions to sensitive people after oxidation. The bottom cover is engraved with holly's Shield logo, but I personally think that, This series of cheap replica watches may be more suitable for the previous Hollysys bear design. The watch is equipped with a Hollysys oris 733 automatic chain movement, which is based on Franck Muller Vanguard Tourbillon Skeleton V 45 T SQT BL Ti watch. The frequency of the movement is 28'800 times per hour, and the power storage is 38 hours. This grass green style highlights a small fresh style. I personally think this color is the best one. In the past, when we mentioned the candy color disk, we would think that it has a special skin color and is suitable for white skin watch friends to wear. But this is a combination of bronze and candy color, which also makes its wearing effect not very skin color. The selection of sw-200 movement instead of self-made movement has cost and size problems. This is a point to be said. I think so for this series of watches. First of all, the candy color disk of this watch is really good-looking. The bronze material also makes Holly's watch look like precious metal patek philippe nautilus perpetual calendar replica