Forums » News and Announcements

BUILDING OUR NEW WEBSITE

• May 30, 2019 8:40 AM EDT

We are just a few hours into our launch and most of the bugs have been worked out.

Some of the things that I have improved is this word processing system instead of plain text.

The music section is a real bear and has some bugs.  MP3s and WAV and WMA are hard to load.  But, M4As and MP4s load  quick.

Video was not so much of a bear but has problems too.  Uploading video from your computer is problematic.   Directed video from YouTube and other websites is now pretty much care free.  In the upload area choose the outside source and a box opens for a URL.  Over at the video website just copy the URL and paste it in the box in the upload area.  It sometimes can't find the video, I think it is some form of blocking I haven't figured out to get around.  Most of the time it will find the video and populate the information boxes for you.  Just remember to use the drop-down box to categorize the video.  That is a note to myself.

I want to try out the chat room.  It is multi-person and everyone is in on the chat and can see what everyone is saying.  And we can write to everyone at once.

You can change the banners on your webpage now.  And so much more.  More to come.

I built a maze.  It is amazing.  I'm amazed.

Have a good time exploring our new networking center. 

This post was edited by Brother Paul Coulbeck at May 30, 2019 9:21 PM EDT