Forums » Suggestions

Jerry Jones says Dak Prescott isnt gripping the football well en

• 358 posts
    March 14, 2024 7:27 AM EDT

return to the might have to wait another week. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones tried to sound positive on Prescott's progre sion from thumb surgery, yet put out a major detail on the quarterback's ability to grip the football at this time."Well I know that it's better, and I know he's going to Tony Wolters Jersey go out there every day and make progre s to be able to grip the football," Jones . "I don't know that you could ask for better news technically, physically. All of those things are all go."As we go by each day, considering the injury and the location of the injury, I don't know that you could make any more progre s (but) there's some things about healing that I usually say only the man upstairs knows how that works."But he'll have a big week and he'll be hard on himself getting ready to go. It's not well enough to play." The Cowboys did not put Prescott on injured reserve Mark Reynolds Jersey , which would have kept him out at least four games. If Prescott mi ses Sunday's game against the , he'll mi s his fourth consecutive game. All eyes would be on Prescott for a potential return against the in Week 6, which would be for first place in the NFC East if Dallas wins Sunday. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. Scott Oberg Jersey I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. The Cowboys Tyler Anderson Jersey can afford to wait a week with Prescott to return, especially with how has been playing. Rush has won all three starts for the Cowboys, completing 61.8% of his pa ses for 673 yards with four touchdowns to zero interceptions for a 100.3 pa ser rating.Rush is the only quarterback since at least 1950 to win his first four NFL starts with 200 pa sing yards and a 90-plus pa ser rating in each start. Dallas's Colorado Rockies Jersey defense is allowing only 14.8 points per game in Rush's three starts this year. Prescott may not be back for Sunday, but the Cowboys quarterback appears closer to a return. Whether it's in Week 6 against the Eagles is the next storyline if he doesn't grip the football properly by then.