Forums » News and Announcements

Need quality royalty free music

• 36 posts
    April 1, 2023 12:32 PM EDT

Where can I find music without copyright restrictions? We require tunes for brief advertisements that we'll post on websites and social media platforms.

This post was edited by Rejinald Balsoc at April 1, 2023 12:32 PM EDT
    • 32 posts
    April 1, 2023 12:33 PM EDT

Indeed, in today's digital age, finding copyright-free music isn't too difficult. There are numerous websites that offer downloadable music, or you could approach musicians to compose original pieces for you.

• 36 posts

However, hiring musicians can be quite costly, as they may charge $100 or more for a brief track. Our budget doesn't allow for purchasing pricey music for each advertisement.

• 32 posts

If you're frequently producing new promotional content, purchasing individual music tracks might prove too expensive. Instead, consider using services that provide access to a vast library of royalty free music, such as site. Although the subscription is paid, it's quite affordable, costing up to $10. This platform offers thousands of songs across various music genres, and you can even use the service for free.

This post was edited by Oliver Garemson at April 1, 2023 12:34 PM EDT
    • 1 posts
    April 2, 2023 1:59 AM EDT

Try musescore.com -- you'll find a lot of public domain pieces there. I have posted quite a few myself after learning their notation software.

• 20 posts
    April 12, 2023 5:16 AM EDT

There are many websites that offer royalty-free music libraries, such as Epidemic Sound, AudioJungle, and PremiumBeat. These libraries provide a wide variety of music genres and styles that can be licensed for use in your projects. To get free writing tools visit this https://trustmyessay.org/ site. Creative Commons is a licensing system that allows creators to share their work with certain conditions. You can search for Creative Commons music on websites such as CCmixter and Jamendo, which offer a range of music genres that can be used for free, as long as you credit the artist.