Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

How do I make bells faster in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

• 12 posts
    November 11, 2020 3:24 AM EST

The Stalk Market is the simplest way to make a lot of cash - in reality, there's no risk without reward whilst you can make a bundle of money, it's also possible to lose a lot of cash - particularly if you forget to market the Turnips by Saturday when Nook's Cranny closes because on Sunday you're about to have rotten, worthless turnips without the way of limiting your losses.

Other than that, essentially the most effective ways I have found are Rare Fruit orchards + Planting 10000 Bells daily at the glowing spot (for just a profit of 20000 Bells and Cheap Animal Crossing Bells once the tree is fully grown). Between the Money Tree and Rare Fruit Orchards, I'm competent to clear a regular profit of 100,000 alone.

Just over 16000 from your Money Rock, I'm far enough with Fossils from the Museum that I'm finding a great deal more repeats than knew and am getting about 7500 Bells every day from Fossils. Catch every bug I go by and toss them into the box outside Nooks Cranny to have an easy profit of about 15000 every day.

If you feel that these methods are not ideal, I suggest you go to the website to Buy ACNH Nook Miles Tickets, which will not only save time but also get enough bells. ACBellsBuy.com is a platform that provides ticket transactions. Our website provides players with the most stable resources. If you are visiting our website for the first time and do not have enough confidence in our website, then it is recommended that you try a small amount of purchase, which will be your most enjoyable shopping experience.