Forums » News and Announcements

Royalty free upbeat music

• 36 posts
    November 29, 2022 6:18 PM EST

Where can I find copyright free music, I really need this kind of music so my YouTube videos were more unique and subscribers did not say that I use the same music as everyone else.

• 32 posts
    November 29, 2022 6:19 PM EST

I don't see a problem with this at all, since most youtubers use the same music, even big youtubers do this, YouTube has opened a whole library of music without copyrights. Which many youtubers use.

• 36 posts
    November 29, 2022 6:19 PM EST

But I get comments, so I wouldn't want my subscribers to be upset and leave me. I definitely don't need that, that's why I need unique music or at least music that is used very rarely.

• 32 posts
    November 29, 2022 6:20 PM EST

Then you need to use services that distribute such music, they cooperate with many musicians who create their music and place it on such services. I once found royalty free upbeat music for one project on this service. The subscription is not very expensive and the choice of music is large, you can easily select the music you are interested in for your content. The interface is user-friendly, so you can easily understand everything on the site and there are a lot of ways to pay.

• 3 posts
    December 16, 2022 5:34 AM EST

In this article I try to make you understand that if an employee has less working days then he needs calculate working days to every month. I will also tell you why we need to calculate these days and what is the standard percentage of working days per month.

This post was edited by Yolanda Waters at December 16, 2022 5:34 AM EST