Forums » News and Announcements

Royalty-free music in the Lo-Fi style

• 36 posts
    November 29, 2022 3:14 AM EST

I need music in the Lo-Fi style. But the music has to be royalty-free. Can you tell me where I can get such music in large quantities for different videos? I create and edit content for different video bloggers.

• 32 posts
    November 29, 2022 3:15 AM EST

Such music can be found on specialized blogs, often people share music without royalties with each other. But it will be literally 1-2 tracks, if you use them in each video, you can understand that the content is made by the same person.

• 36 posts

I definitely can't have that happen, because clients will definitely be against it, so it's not like the content is similar in some way. I comply with the requirements of customers about the uniqueness of the content and compliance with their style.

• 32 posts

Then you definitely need Lo-FI music and a lot of it, so that at least some of the content does not repeat music. And if it rarely repeats between different YouTube channels, then they won't suspect anything. This is the service where you can find royalty free lofi. This service is one of the largest where you can find copyright-free music. When you buy a subscription you will receive a document certifying that the music is royalty free.