Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

The Best Tactical Helmets (Bump and Ballistic)

• 2785 posts
    November 28, 2022 10:03 PM EST

Your head is the most vulnerable part of your body, so you want it protected during outdoor sports games and activities. The best tactical helmets provide head protection without compromising comfort. They also allow you to attach more accessories to make the task easier.To get more news about camouflage bulletproof vest, you can visit bulletproofboxs.com official website.

For example, you can attach a flashlight to the helmet to see at night or record everything in your action camera hands-free.

Choosing the right tactical helmet for your mission can be an intimidating task and should be taken seriously. Tactical helmets come in a wide range, so here are some of the essential features you might want to consider.
    Protection Coverage: The top-rated tactical helmet should be able to endure any blows or impact thrown at your head. Some brands provide goggles to protect the eye. Others even include a mask to protect the face down to the neck.
    I have enumerated more factors to consider when buying a tactical helmet in the buying guide below. Too many brands have introduced tactical helmets on the market today, so let’s streamline your choices in these reviews.
    This OneTigris MICH 2000 helmet looks similar to a real advanced combat helmet (ACH). I unscrewed all the random stuff, then placed my ACH cover over this helmet, and all my friends believed it was an authentic piece.

I tried this for my airsoft game, and it works well. The helmet stayed put and didn’t bobble around as I was running around the area. What’s great is how my low-profile goggles fit best with this lightweight tactical helmet, as I need to protect my eyes during the game.

1. ATAIRSOFT PJ Type Tactical Fast Helmet

ATAIRSOFT is a great alternative to getting a military tactical helmet and sliding goggles all in one package. I like that this helmet is compatible with my GoPro action camera and Night Vision Goggles (NVG) for that perfect adventure outdoors.

The visor is great on this one as it provides adequate eye safety and doesn’t scratch easily with its hexagonal patterns. Also, I can put patches and other small accessories on the fast helmet setup. It is possible to mount flashlights to the helmet’s side with its railings to see clearly in dark places.
    3. DLP Tactical Impax Extreme Bump Helmet

The Impax Extreme has a tactical helmet ATE bump design to protect without compromising comfort. It’s lightweight and comfortable, making it perfect for playing airsoft and training.This particular DLP Tactical model is almost identical to the more pricey Ops-Core helmet- similar cam lock, straps, and buckle. The front piece goes well with a single night vision adapter, while the rails are perfect for mounting my favorite accessories. I also found so many Velcro to fit a variety of patch designs.

1. ATAIRSOFT Adjustable Maritime Helmet

When I was reading the Shellback Tactical Helmet review, someone recommended ATAIRSOFT. I’ve worn a lot of helmets, and this maritime helmet is one of the best in terms of sturdiness and comfort.

The Halo system seems to provide a tight grip on my head, but it doesn’t cause any headaches, even with prolonged use. It works superbly together with the padding. I installed my comms wire through the interior, and I love that there was still plenty of room left for comfortable wear.