Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Vogue Editors Share Their Favorite Beauty Accessories

• 2785 posts
    October 28, 2022 11:30 PM EDT

Time spent unearthing beauty secrets of celebs and social media stars has revealed it’s not all about makeup and face creams. Some of the most impactful beauty tools are just that, tools. Enter the world of miscellaneous beauty accessories, those supplemental gadgets or applicators that can enhance or simplify your beauty routine.Get more news about Beauty Makeup Tools,you can vist our website!

And so, we sought to discover the Holy Grail beauty accessories that the Vogue team considers especially useful. Below, 13 editors detail the beauty tools that complement their hair, skin, nails, and makeup regimens—from catch-all hair clips to light therapy and microcurrent devices.
    I can’t live a day without my NuFace. I’ve been using it for years and it’s the only thing keeping me from looking a mess. Even on days when I don’t put on any makeup, I must must must NuFace.

As someone with fragile curls and sensitive skin, sleeping on a silk pillowcase is a non-negotiable to keep my hair healthy and complexion happy. Additionally, no matter where I am or what I’m carrying, I always have a comb in tow to keep my curl shag full and voluminous. Zhooshing every couple of hours is essential. I love how chic and compact Crown Affair’s tortoise wide-tooth comb is. Whenever I have a night in, I throw on CurrentBody’s celebrity-favorite LED Mask for 10 minutes. It’s comfortable—cozy, even!—and gives my skin a much-needed dose of glow-inducing red light. I try to use it at least three nights a week to yield the long-term soothing benefits for my rosacea. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I love taking my Westman Atelier Lip Suede palette with me everywhere. The sculptural red mirrored compact is a stunning objet d’art and with its quartet of gorgeous, velvety-matte red shades, an impromptu red lip is always in the cards.

I love an infrared sauna and Nushape Lipo Wrap basically takes that idea of LED light therapy into a belt that you can wear at home. The benefits are really wide-ranging: it’s great for anti-aging, cognitive enhancement, wound healing, inflammation reduction, cellulite busting, mood-boosting, weight loss, and pain management. I’m terrible with anything that requires a million steps or an instruction manual and thankfully, this is super-easy to use. All you have to do to get it working is to strap it on. Plus it only requires ten minutes a session, a time commitment I can totally get with.

If I spray an aerosol hair product near my Dyson purifying fan, it starts auto-cleaning the air—like smart tech for actual health and wellness. I keep them in multiple rooms now! After a long day, I’ll give them a little pat and say, “Thank you, fan.” And, of course, for another accessory that just won’t quit, ManiGlovz (designed to protect from gel manicure-related UV rays) shield from sun damage, seal in fancy hand treatments, and prevent calluses from typing at a weirdly sharp MacBook all day.

I didn’t know how much I needed a brow brush until one came into my life. I have thick, untamed eyebrows that don’t really behave, and before I try to lock them into place with a brow gel, I comb them with a NARS eyebrow brush. It helps me shape the brows before they’re gelled and even on my no-makeup days, I don’t leave the house without brushing them into a neat arch. Any old brush will do, but this NARS version is quite chic, non?

My hero beauty accessories center around cleansing, as a proper face and body wash sets the tone for the rest of your routine. For years, I relied on loofahs or washcloths, but through my work in beauty—I realized how counterintuitive using them can be. (These tend to be breeding grounds for bacteria!). So, I love using these single-use expandable sponges to wash my face and a silicone scrubber for the body; the latter of which you can throw in the dishwasher to disinfect. This has made all the difference in my skin.

I have to confess that I was very, very late to the facial massage phenomenon. Alas, I’ve finally jumped on the bandwagon and look forward to my morning routine, which includes coffee and an ice-cold jade rolling session. Was depuffing always this easy?