You Need Choose Suitable Printer Before Using Heat Transfer Pap

  • The heat transfer paper is designed to work with either inkjet or laser printers and are not cross-compatible. So, if you have an inkjet printer, you will need inkjet transfer paper. If you have a laser printer, you will need laser transfer paper.

    Inkjet vs. Laser Printer Featuring Epson C88 and OKI Pro6410 | Coastal Business Supplies

    Not sure what you’ve got? Don’t worry! There are several ways to find out what kind of printer you have. Most printers display their model name on a label found somewhere on the printer’s surface. Some printers even have “laser” or “inkjet” referenced in their name. Scan the exterior of your printer to find the model name, and if it does not specifically say “laser” or “inkjet”, a quick Google search of the model should tell you what you are working with.

    Another way to determine whether you have an inkjet or laser printer is to physically open your printer and see if there are ink or toner cartridges inside. Ink cartridges are typically small, box-shaped and carry liquid ink that you can sometimes observe at the bottom of the cartridge. In contrast, toner cartridges are generally much larger and longer. They’re filled with a toner powder instead of ink, though you likely won’t be able to see this.

    Inkjet and Laser Cartridge Comparison | Coastal Business Supplies

    When in doubt, feel free to give the manufacturer or the company you purchased the printer from a call and have them confirm your printer type – they may even have some insight on which HTP works best with your model!

    If you are interested in heat transfer printing film, welcome to contact us!